New to mine raft

#111TDP_EquinoxPosted 8/5/2014 6:06:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#112HoldemtimePosted 8/5/2014 10:00:42 PM(edited)
TDP_Equinox posted...
tzar_666 posted...
TDP_Equinox posted...
tzar_666 posted...
I can't say the n word unless im black. You can't say the r word unless you are. Using a term of a group you are not part of is the definition of racism.

i always hated that. How people think its okay to use the n word just because they are black.
If they want people to stop calling them said name, they should stop calling themselves by that name.

It's there word. Redneck is my peoples word.

its where world?
Bad grammar aside, that is a BS excuse. They blame white people for calling them n*****s and then they go around calling everyone they see, white or black, their n*****s. Then when called out on it, they say "oh its not racist because im black and its spelled with an a at the end hurr durr".
The bottom of my feet are black after i run around in the coal bare foot, does that mean i can say it too?

Whoa. Remember my advice about keeping your mouth shut?
---
XBOX GT: Beancrew49
#113TDP_EquinoxPosted 8/6/2014 1:13:53 AM
#114TDP_EquinoxPosted 8/6/2014 1:14:20 AM
#115realaddmantisPosted 8/6/2014 2:30:25 AM
All you got was warned? Lucky. I got sent to purgatory for a whole month for using that word, censored.
---
"Whenever Im walking through a smelly area in a video game I like to fart in my hand then scoop it up towards my nose" WRAP-IT-UP-B
#116TDP_EquinoxPosted 8/6/2014 2:34:55 AM
realaddmantis posted...
All you got was warned? Lucky. I got sent to purgatory for a whole month for using that word, censored.

man, they really are slacking. It took almost an hour to get to me.
Awww, was someone offended?

<3
---
#1 at blowing canned air on a hot capacitor and looking directly at it. Woo! ER!
GT : TDP Equinox.
#117tzar_666Posted 8/6/2014 6:29:53 AM
Bad grammer is the way my race talks. Those of us who can read. Bad spellin' is how my people spel. Not everyone talks or spels the same way. Blacks and alternat lifestyle people are in a ptotected class. Hell i got 3 days in pegetory for saying um. It was close to the taco bell slogan. Spekin' of taco bell. Were getin' one this month. So happy.
---
warning!!! if zombies attack im tripping you
#118TDP_EquinoxPosted 8/6/2014 1:56:47 PM
tzar_666 posted...
Bad grammer is the way my race talks. Those of us who can read. Bad spellin' is how my people spel. Not everyone talks or spels the same way. Blacks and alternat lifestyle people are in a ptotected class. Hell i got 3 days in pegetory for saying um. It was close to the taco bell slogan. Spekin' of taco bell. Were getin' one this month. So happy.

"They are in a protected class"
I thought they wanted to be equal to us. Now all of a sudden they are superior?
---
#1 at blowing canned air on a hot capacitor and looking directly at it. Woo! ER!
GT : TDP Equinox.
#119Shaun3DPosted 8/6/2014 2:04:24 PM
tzar_666 posted...

You're actually serious... wow.
Didnt redneck orginate from the KKK, the back of the neck being the only skin exposed due to the cloaks... dictionary says a redneck is a conservative from the southern US.
I though rascism and rednecks went hand in hand... they do here anyway.
---
Must.......fill......space.......
#120Mander1861Posted 8/6/2014 2:57:05 PM
Redneck is from farming.
---
National Atheist coalition co founder. 171 Mensa certified IQ. Part time Astro physicist. Voted Gamefaqs most liked and respected poster.