Getting the Dinglehoppers (forks) on the Nemo ride. Any Advice?

#1RedDeerRebelPosted 12/8/2011 2:11:18 PM
So this is frustrating me to no end so far. I can hit the 2nd and 3rd pretty consistently but never hit the first, and it doesn't seem to save which ones you've gotten by finishing the level... any tips at all?
#2squarex8264Posted 12/8/2011 3:27:49 PM
Keep playing the level. There are actually 6 placed thoughout the level, and you only need to collect 5, so if you miss one but are conistent with others, you can still get the task complete.

As for the first fork, I found that after going over the first bit of rope, just duck down as low as you can and lean right. I was able to get it consistently only when ducking.
---
Gamertag: Squ4rex
***Xbox XDK/Natal Platform*** (PIX / Xbox Studio Tester)
#3RedDeerRebel(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2011 1:08:45 PM
Thanks will give it another shot this afternoon. I just found I was either leaning too far or not enough.
#4AceOfVoiceoverPosted 12/10/2011 12:29:37 AM
squarex2003 posted...
Keep playing the level. There are actually 6 placed thoughout the level, and you only need to collect 5, so if you miss one but are conistent with others, you can still get the task complete.

As for the first fork, I found that after going over the first bit of rope, just duck down as low as you can and lean right. I was able to get it consistently only when ducking.

You cannot do that. No one can. There is no way to complete all adventures. You can't do it. No one can. Only game testers have avatar awards. The full version has the avatar award removed. Microsoft really did say it.