Help with parades.

#1InsaneMechPosted 12/27/2011 7:48:12 PM
I can't seem to find the parade on main street. Can someone help with the location?

I have the baton from Prince Naveen but I can't find any parades.
#2RedDeerRebelPosted 12/27/2011 10:46:50 PM
You will unlock it at some point, I got it when I picked up my final item. Your golden ticket will take you away from whatever you are doing to the parade automatically (I got my blaster from Buzz last and he took me immediately to the parade). Nothing you can do now except continue progressing.
#3InsaneMech(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2011 11:05:40 PM
Thank you! It was drive me nuts trying to figure out what I needed to do.
#4RedDeerRebelPosted 12/28/2011 1:11:32 AM
No problem and even then you won't have access to all the floats (and therefore all the secrets) until you finish all of Ariels missions so don't stress too much about it :)
#5InsaneMech(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2011 1:19:17 PM
Hardkore can you help me out again? I am trying to get all the attraction secret Mickie's I am on Chapter one of Pirates and I can't seem to figure out how to get the last one. I got the two for collecting all the chest and defeating all the Croc's I can't seem to figure out how to get the last secret.
#6InsaneMech(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2011 2:11:59 PM
Nevermind I found it. I couldn't see it because of the color on my TV.
#7RedDeerRebelPosted 12/29/2011 10:26:07 PM
Hey got your email as well :).

Just letting you know I'm planning on looking at Pirates tomorrow currently, believe it or not I haven't touched that attraction at all yet (in fact I haven't played most of them). I got a lot of the park side things down though, so now it's onto the other stuff.
#8InsaneMech(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2011 11:09:24 PM
I don't know what I am doing wrong on chapter 2. I can't find the last mickey. It is driving me nuts. I am thinking of everything I can to find it but no luck.
#9InsaneMech(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2011 12:22:07 AM
Hardkore this to help you out. I finally got it after playing chapter 2 all day with my brother and trying to figure out how to get the last hidden mickey.

On chapter 2 of Pirates it seems you need to get the first three treasure chest near the end and reflect all the bombs back to the skeletons. That seems to nab this secret Mickey.