I love Halo and never want to play it again or see it again ....WHAT?

#1EpicFuryPosted 6/6/2011 1:56:24 PM
What kind of morons say, "I like this series but it should have stopped after 3" ? Simple don't buy or follow the story anymore. I on the other hand am ready for more MC, bring it. Pretty weak minded if you think "I wish they had stopped at three but now I GOTTA buy another Halo, just shut up the ignorance and realize it makes money and it has fans.
---
Hey ,Yo (crowd cheers)
#2bd0g5Posted 6/9/2011 2:37:41 PM
The only thing that they shouldn't of done was making Reach, this game will hopefully be better
---
bd0g5 | The Officail 500+ Team | Beyond the limit
Record number of posts in a topic | boards/918748-pirate-cove/52069490
#3Vaultboy-101Posted 6/9/2011 3:46:31 PM

I don't mean to sound like an idiot but what exactly is everyones big problem with Reach? Your all acting as though it's some crap game that was extremely flawed and horrible. But Reach is far superior to Halo 3 in both campaign Multiplayer and graphics.

#4Halo3GAMEFREAKPosted 6/9/2011 3:48:50 PM
I honestly don't think I'll ever get tired to playing as the MC. He's too big of an icon.
---
GT: ShadyMcGrady209
#5usmovers_02Posted 6/9/2011 3:50:25 PM
Vaultboy-101 posted...
I don't mean to sound like an idiot but what exactly is everyones big problem with Reach? Your all acting as though it's some crap game that was extremely flawed and horrible. But Reach is far superior to Halo 3 in both campaign Multiplayer and graphics.

I disagree in all aspects but graphics (which were still just average). I'm not saying that Halo 3's campaign was great, but neither was Reaches. Also, I'm not a huge fan of having classes in multiplayer, I miss dual wielding, and the normal deathmatch/team deathmatch map count was bad.
---
You have a strong heart; no fear. But stupid! Ignorant like a child. -Neytiri
The potato is a lie.
#6AzureHauddenPosted 6/9/2011 3:55:29 PM
The campaign was better even though the flood didn't played a role in it , we all know why . Mp halo 3 was more enjoyable for most of us. Mostly because of the lack of skill u need to play the game.
#7RedFive3Posted 6/9/2011 4:04:24 PM
Vaultboy-101 posted...

QFT.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
#8Halo3GAMEFREAKPosted 6/9/2011 4:06:28 PM(edited)
Vaultboy-101 posted...

The limited jump bothered me too. One of the main reasons I like Halo 3 is because I can jump high and shoot people in the head. The most I can do in Reach is skip, while shooting people in the head.
---
GT: ShadyMcGrady209
#9bd0g5Posted 6/9/2011 4:14:52 PM
Vaultboy-101 posted...

Not even close when it comes to multiplayer. Also the campaign was ok but I seem to like H3's a bit more.
---
bd0g5 | The Officail 500+ Team | Beyond the limit
Record number of posts in a topic | boards/918748-pirate-cove/52069490