Im Tired Of Halo Reach Hatters

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Im Tired Of Halo Reach Hatters

User Info: The-Legend-Kira

The-Legend-Kira
5 years ago#1
first of all reach is epic and all u noobs are mad because u cant shoot with the dmr u try to camp but it does not work and the armor is doubled so u camping noobs cant try to get gunbutts in so suck it up b halo 4 is coming and nomatter what u say millions of gamers will buy it

no1 cares what the reach haters hate people will buy it and thats it so go play cod its perfect for u hatters no skill IS needed its good for noobs of reach

halo 4 elite vs halo reach noobs/ haters and guesss who wins ****

the only reason i have 360 is because of halo 3 so once i saw number 4 i could go without spoiler and videos and when it comes out i will buy it and same goes for million of gamers so good luck noobs another game u cant play HALO 4 ELITE PLAYERS ONLY

User Info: BANDlCOOT

BANDlCOOT
5 years ago#2
Halo Reach is one of the worst FPS games on the 360. I should know as I've played most of them.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/default.aspx?player=White%20Bandicoot&lc=2057
True Story.

User Info: R4PIDA55AULT

R4PIDA55AULT
5 years ago#3
Dude, I've been trying to get that message through to people and they still hate Reach cause of armor abilities. I love Halo: Reach too. And you sir, do have a soul. You are going to heaven. Add my gamertag then we can both play the game we both think is amazing.
Welcome to the fifth mark
XBL Gamertag: R4PIDA55AULT

The-Legend-Kira
5 years ago#4
u must be trolling

The-Legend-Kira
5 years ago#5
ya bro ill add u i love all halo games its the only reason i have a 360 people like badicoot are little kids that have not dropped there balls yet

R4PIDA55AULT
5 years ago#6
Bandicoot is just some noob who wont get lost and cant help the fact he sucks balls at Halo

BANDlCOOT
5 years ago#7
No.

Reach is awful.

I will be checking up info on Halo 4 and am hoping it will be awesome. Halo 3 was the best FPS on the 360 so here's hoping H4 can steal the crown.
True Story.
(message deleted)

BANDlCOOT
5 years ago#9
Anyone who is so critical of CoD clearly has never given the series a chance.
True Story.

R4PIDA55AULT
5 years ago#10
I played COD and it sucks compared to Halo. Over half the population of COD players havent even played from the start. At least 85% or more of Halo players started from CE
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Im Tired Of Halo Reach Hatters

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived