I think 343 making this is actually a good thing.

#1jarjarbanks22Posted 6/7/2011 7:37:52 PM

Maybe it will breathe some new life into the series. I think it will be a fresh take on the story and recapture some of that magic the original Halo had. Not hating on Reach or anything but I think this is exactly what the franchise needs. The only thing I'm worried about is ActiVision not giving them enough time to pull off their vision, as they are notorious for harsh deadlines. But if 343 can pull it off, I think this will be great.

Alright go ahead, flame me for my optimism.

#2jarjarbanks22(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2011 7:46:32 PM

I just realized ActiVision won't be publishing this, will they? I was thinking they would since they purchased Bungie last year, but Bungie isn't making this game lol.

Well then, I'm even more optimistic now.

#3xxKaiPosted 6/7/2011 7:51:42 PM

Lol wait wtf?

#4trogdor2k5Posted 6/7/2011 7:52:46 PM
I was thinking the same thing. A nice fresh Halo experience, hopefully.
---
GT is my username
BlazBlue Main: Iron Tager Sub: Hazama
#5akdiuuurytttPosted 6/7/2011 8:03:05 PM

ummmmmmm what?

microsofts owns halo

activision didnt buy bungie.. they are just working together and bungie will get to keep the ip

343 is making halo for microsoft

#6jarjarbanks22(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2011 8:10:19 PM

akdiuuuryttt posted...

ummmmmmm what?

microsofts owns halo

activision didnt buy bungie.. they are just working together and bungie will get to keep the ip

343 is making halo for microsoft

Yeah okay, they didn't buy Bungie. That is irrelevant though. Just ignore the fact I even mentioned them lol.

#7akdiuuurytttPosted 6/7/2011 8:22:36 PM

you were sadly misinformed about everything in this topic haha

i honestly dont know how you thought activision was publishing this game. i mean why would microsoft just give away halo to activision? its not a big deal but you should just lock this and remake about how you think its better that 343 is making it, which i agree. its in better hands now

#8jarjarbanks22(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2011 9:37:07 PM

akdiuuuryttt posted...

i honestly dont know how you thought activision was publishing this game. i mean why would microsoft just give away halo to activision? its not a big deal but you should just lock this and remake about how you think its better that 343 is making it, which i agree. its in better hands now

Apparently you didn't read my other posts. Yes I am aware I was wrong about ActiVision, but that is irrelevant to the point I was trying to make. And I would lock it if I knew how, but I don't. How do you?

#9xxKaiPosted 6/7/2011 9:41:51 PM

jarjarbanks22 posted...

akdiuuuryttt posted...

Apparently you didn't read my other posts. Yes I am aware I was wrong about ActiVision, but that is irrelevant to the point I was trying to make. And I would lock it if I knew how, but I don't. How do you?

Only moderators can do that