Stop whining.

#1Ajd_KingPosted 6/7/2011 11:10:31 PM
ON NOES, BUNGIE AINT MAKING HALO ANYMORES!

Well, guess what? A heap of Bungie jumped ship and went to work with 343, so you'll still be getting your bungie fix.

Plus, Bungie is really, really, really crap at storytelling. Hopefully this new group will bring some actual decent plots into the game because the previous games were not that great storywise.

Begin your flaming.
---
Anyone ever experienced a feeling of boredom so acute it borders upon homicidal rage?
#2rathiel2112Posted 6/7/2011 11:12:48 PM
I agree.
---
Sticks and stones may break your bones, but Dragon Shouts will kill you.
#3Glow-StickPosted 6/7/2011 11:30:33 PM

Agreed. By the way, did anyone else say the topic title in a arnold shwarz voice?

#4rathiel2112Posted 6/7/2011 11:40:56 PM
Glow-Stick posted...
Agreed. By the way, did anyone else say the topic title in a arnold shwarz voice?

No, not really. Picturing the first line in his post though in Arnold's voice seems pretty funny.
---
Sticks and stones may break your bones, but Dragon Shouts will kill you.
#5Ajd_King(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2011 5:53:53 PM
Bump for relevance.
---
Anyone ever experienced a feeling of boredom so acute it borders upon homicidal rage?
#6Dragena01Posted 6/11/2011 5:56:13 PM
While I don't mind there being a Halo 4... It feels kinda out of place, don'tcha think? The trilogy wrapped it up nicely, and then we get this one out of the blue. I dunno...
---
Let's Play Fallout 3 w/ Fallout Overhaul Kit 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnrkgvZ25cA
#7Ajd_King(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2011 6:00:02 PM
Dragena01 posted...
While I don't mind there being a Halo 4... It feels kinda out of place, don'tcha think? The trilogy wrapped it up nicely, and then we get this one out of the blue. I dunno...

Halo 3 had one of the biggest cliff-hanger and most sequal-suggesting endings of any game ever. It left an almost infinite amount of possibilities and plots that could follow. It was obvious that another Halo would be continuing the story.
---
#8Dragena01Posted 6/11/2011 6:02:31 PM
Ajd_King posted...
Dragena01 posted...

Halo 3 had one of the biggest cliff-hanger and most sequal-suggesting endings of any game ever. It left an almost infinite amount of possibilities and plots that could follow. It was obvious that another Halo would be continuing the story.

Didn't Bungie claim that they wouldn't be making a Halo sequel though? After Halo 3 ended I mean. (Besides the spin offs of course)
---
Let's Play Fallout 3 w/ Fallout Overhaul Kit 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnrkgvZ25cA
#9Ajd_King(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2011 6:07:29 PM
Not that I know of, source it.
---
#10xander-xonePosted 6/11/2011 6:17:00 PM
"Hey little girlie man, in your girlie house... we are 343, and we are here to pump (clap) Halo up."

"Hear us now, and believe us later. Halo 4: Master Chief's Pumpatorium will make all the Bungie games look weak and flabby."

"Our Master Chief will make Bungie's MC look like Master Queef. Hey, Master Queef, don't be sad, Cortana is just jealous because she sees us and knows she's cuddling a little girlie man. Hey, Master Queef, here's something for your girlfriend... "(Flexes muscles).

"The Flood and the Covenant better look out, because one look at our special pre-order presents will have all the little fansissies shake before our perfect pumpitude! One flick of our jewel case will send all our enemies flying through the air into their own baby poop."

Silly discussions get sillier.
---
GT: Xander Xone