Stop whining.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Stop whining.
5 years ago#11

The story's amazing

5 years ago#12
can anyone tell me why people think halo 3 ended nicely? do people just mash the A button when the credits start rolling or are they not up to the challenge of legendary?
"I have to blow everything up. It's the only way to prove I'm not crazy!" - Freeman's Mind
5 years ago#13

blorfenburger posted...
can anyone tell me why people think halo 3 ended nicely? do people just mash the A button when the credits start rolling or are they not up to the challenge of legendary?
---
"I have to blow everything up. It's the only way to prove I'm not crazy!" - Freeman's Mind

I had to beat Halo 3 Legendary on solo in order to see the Legendary ending because all of my friends would skip the credits and wouldn't believe that there was a scene after the credits.

-___-

5 years ago#14
I agree 3 was finished. It could have ended there, with nothing after. It was a finishing cliffhanger, it made you wonder but it could have been the end without problem.
Give me a paper and pen, so I can write about my life of sin
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/568261-metal-clash
5 years ago#15

Glow-Stick posted...

Agreed. By the way, did anyone else say the topic title in a arnold shwarz voice?

Funny enough I did, followed by "Its not a toomoar"

Ahh yeah...

Anyways I agree with the TC, though Halo has great potential for story telling I found that Bungie didn't do a good job in telling it. It was probably why Halo 1 was good, the story was subtle with great pacing.

5 years ago#16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL1lfSzgcAw
"I figured maybe a bullet in the back. Or a knife in the back. Maybe hit by a train."
"In the back?" "In the back, yeah."
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Stop whining.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived