Trailer observations

#1JamesOwnzMazPosted 6/8/2011 12:36:37 AM
Cortana Blue.. and now short hair?

What did you notice (and not like)
---
This is so unfair
Haters everywhere.
#2Kcrone1988Posted 6/8/2011 12:40:47 AM
Im not sure about the grenade launcher pistol, or how chief goes to sleep and when he wakes up he magically has a jet pack??!!??
---
"everyone knows any girl who has internet in the kitchen is already married to a guy with a job." lolololololololol
#3rathiel2112Posted 6/8/2011 1:06:15 AM
I don't like how so many people think he had a jetpack. Despite the questionable existance of the grenade launcher pistol, I am happy to see new weapons and hope for more.

I do not like the new look of John right now, or at least how it seemed in the trailer, but that can change. I prefer the tank look of Spartans.

I have no issues with Cortana's hairstyle.

I mostly do not like the lack of information. I know we just have to be patient, but a 10 minute vidoc would be nice.
---
Sticks and stones may break your bones, but Dragon Shouts will kill you.
#4Neo-ganonPosted 6/8/2011 1:30:12 AM

the one thing i dont like is the continuity of his armor changing and how its unexplained. i understand how they want to update the look of john, but they have always explained up untill now his armor changing (the UNSC equips him with new armor between games). aside from that, they made relatively minor and subtle changes in between halo 2 and 3 (his gauntlets certainly change while he was flying on a covie ship thru space)

#5mochamoo-exPosted 6/8/2011 1:53:32 AM
In the interview with Frankie, he said there's a story behind some of the changes, and that includes his armour.
#6JamesOwnzMaz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2011 9:55:11 AM
link to that inteview please
---
This is so unfair
Haters everywhere.
#70pt1muzPr1m3Posted 6/8/2011 10:06:35 AM
I liked the whole f***ing thing. I want Halo 4 and I'm getting it. huzzah! And boo to the dislikers.
---
Twenty-three is number one!
#8codyallen25Posted 6/8/2011 10:21:13 AM
I dont understand why the ship appears to be blowing up, it was ripped in half before and stayed semi intact, so why would it start to blow now?
#9FruityCray0nPosted 6/8/2011 11:07:25 AM
her hairstyle now looks a bit more like that of halo CE, i don't see a problem with that
---
SSJGrimReaper:If FruityCray0n doesn't approve, this topic is null and void
GT:Evil Monoxide (Ajd personally gave me the mudcrabflag..mushmello's ate it...)
#10tubb311Posted 6/8/2011 11:09:43 AM
people that think he has a jetpack need to read the books. every spartan is equipped with low grav thrusters that don't work when in atmosphere.