Anybody else lose hope for another good Halo with Reach?

#11GeistPosted 6/8/2011 12:21:10 PM
I loved Reach my self, in fact it gave me hope that Halo would never die.

But then again i don't play online, only campaign, fire fight, and split screen so maybe that is why I am not as jaded as others. No ones ruined my experience.
---
Trapped in time. Surrounded by evil. Low on gas.
#12littlebro07Posted 6/8/2011 12:36:01 PM
Xespool posted...
littlebro07 posted...
I still lol at everyone who b****es about the bloom.

Hint: it was in EVERY HALO GAME. Reach just visualized it

You clearly haven't payed much attention to the previous Halo games you dolt. Bloom has not been in every Halo game. Not to the extent that it is in Reach. In H2 my BR didn't miss a target by a foot despite the reticule being on the target.

You clearly didn't play much of the other Halo's did you?

I've been playing since around 2003.

If you're missing the target in reach with your reticule on them you're doing it wrong. I've never had an issue with it because I actually time my shots right. It's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. People just like having something to b**** about.
---
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb289/volcaitlin/gifs/dancning.gif
#13blahsezmePosted 6/8/2011 12:50:36 PM
Guaranty when 4 comes out everyone will be like "4 sucks they ruined [nsert game mechanic], Reach was sooo awesome." Its happened every game in the series. The new ones always the worst, and the last one was always the series perfected (the exception of which is Halo 1 is always the best because headshot pistlol and 4 player split screen on Blood Gulch)
---
Still need scissors!
Official Ambassador of Gris as of 11/26/05
#14Xespool(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2011 1:29:27 PM
littlebro07 posted...
Xespool posted...
littlebro07 posted...

You clearly haven't payed much attention to the previous Halo games you dolt. Bloom has not been in every Halo game. Not to the extent that it is in Reach. In H2 my BR didn't miss a target by a foot despite the reticule being on the target.

If you're missing the target in reach with your reticule on them you're doing it wrong. I've never had an issue with it because I actually time my shots right. It's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. People just like having something to b**** about.

Funny I have more kills with precision weapons than you do, despite having half the games played. Stop preaching. And for the record timing your shots means nothing when someone can get a lucky spam 5, hence bloom being a problem. You might have played, but you mustn't have been paying attention.
---
||-SSFIV:-Vega-||-XeS-||-MK-Kabal-||
||-GT:- x Riplock x -|| - ||-Youtube: nsLUNATIC -||
#15appleturnover87Posted 6/8/2011 1:47:32 PM
littlebro07 posted...
Xespool posted...
littlebro07 posted...

you're right it's not that bad... when smashing random noobs. when the game is taken to a competitive level and you are playing skilled opponents it becomes far more clear how much bloom limits the gameplay.
---
Whats love got to do, got to do with it?
#16bestatfallinPosted 6/8/2011 1:48:47 PM
Reach is the most fun Halo game made yet
---
"There's not gonna be any problems as long as you EAT MY POO, man"