new halo 4 info

#11IxTwiSteDSouLxIPosted 6/9/2011 9:18:42 AM
Just a little FYI, The "Heroes Never Die" quote is for Halo CE: Anniversary, not for Halo 4 I believe.
---
If you ever see a guy in a white van with a black trench coat and a bag of candy, it's me.
#12xxKaiPosted 6/9/2011 9:19:02 AM

IxTwiSteDSouLxI posted...
Just a little FYI, The "Heroes Never Die" quote is for Halo CE: Anniversary, not for Halo 4 I believe.
---
If you ever see a guy in a white van with a black trench coat and a bag of candy, it's me.

no wai D: really?

#13IxTwiSteDSouLxIPosted 6/9/2011 9:21:48 AM
xxKai posted...

IxTwiSteDSouLxI posted...

Just a little FYI, The "Heroes Never Die" quote is for Halo CE: Anniversary, not for Halo 4 I believe.---If you ever see a guy in a white van with a black trench coat and a bag of candy, it's me.

no wai D: really?

Yeah. If you look it's right above the Halo CE: Anniversary seal/title thingy.
---
#14cpo335Posted 6/9/2011 9:40:33 AM

tigers5123 posted...
Moonlight_Surf posted...
Dammit, Tiger, Spartans don't die. They're just missing in action.

Everyone knows that.

Oh... My bad. *releases press release to UNSC controlled territory. "I appologize for my lies against the Spartan heroes that saved our collective lives. I falsified the information that any Spartan has been killed in action. I have embarrassed myself and my family. I hope that we can move past this in the future and that I and the UNSC can have a working relationship going into the future."
---
Hallowed are the Ori.
Welcome to you're "doom"!

Are you serious? It's general knowledge that the UNSC lies to the public about the fates of the Spartans. They are always listed as MIA, never KIA. http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Office_of_Naval_Intelligence_Directive_930 Learn something.

#15xxKaiPosted 6/9/2011 9:45:09 AM

cpo335 posted...

tigers5123 posted...
Moonlight_Surf posted...
Dammit, Tiger, Spartans don't die. They're just missing in action.

Everyone knows that.

Oh... My bad. *releases press release to UNSC controlled territory. "I appologize for my lies against the Spartan heroes that saved our collective lives. I falsified the information that any Spartan has been killed in action. I have embarrassed myself and my family. I hope that we can move past this in the future and that I and the UNSC can have a working relationship going into the future."
---
Hallowed are the Ori.

Are you serious? It's general knowledge that the UNSC lies to the public about the fates of the Spartans. They are always listed as MIA, never KIA. http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Office_of_Naval_Intelligence_Directive_930 Learn something.

Lol I hoped he wasn't serious

#16tigers5123Posted 6/9/2011 1:14:55 PM
cpo335 posted...

tigers5123 posted...

Moonlight_Surf posted...Dammit, Tiger, Spartans don't die. They're just missing in action.Everyone knows that.Oh... My bad. *releases press release to UNSC controlled territory. "I appologize for my lies against the Spartan heroes that saved our collective lives. I falsified the information that any Spartan has been killed in action. I have embarrassed myself and my family. I hope that we can move past this in the future and that I and the UNSC can have a working relationship going into the future."---Hallowed are the Ori.Welcome to you're "doom"!

I was joking. Next time read the whole thread. I was acting as if Halo was real and I was based in that universe and being pressured by the government to retract my statement. In the Halo Universe the general public assumes Spartans never die. Note: why the ONI spooks list them as mia.
---
Hallowed are the Ori.