343i better not **** up halo 4 and CE

#1Carl_CJ_JohnsonPosted 6/22/2011 10:46:50 PM
All you need for a CE remake is...

1. Better Graphics
2. Online Matchmaking
3. Better servers
4. Playstyle like Halo 2/3

And from what ive heard their just going to use reach's MM (AAs and DMR's) and give us halo 1 maps, half of which will most likely be Forge World (jk)

And now there seems to be a big rift in the Halo Community. A lot of players (mostly noobs who sucked at halo 3 and 2) are saying reach is>Halo 3m and that they sould keep everything the same. while all the good players want Halo 4 to be identical to halo 3. No matter what 343 does i feel a lot of people will not buy Halo 4.
---
PWB's #1 John Cena Fan!!!
#2devil mingyPosted 6/22/2011 10:49:01 PM
Why would anyone want Halo 1 to play like Halo 2 and Halo 3?
---
Legendary Guide to Halo's Story should arrive on Halo 4 General Board soon
#3War_1of4Posted 6/22/2011 10:59:02 PM

I think 343 will do right by Halo... If they are following in the footsteps of Bungie then you can almost be sure that some people will absolutely love it, and others will attempt to hate it to death (in terms of multiplayer).

As for Anniversary it was already confirmed that it would not have it's own multiplayer, but DLC classics for Halo Reach.

#4PatchworkPosted 6/23/2011 3:30:48 PM
CE doesn't have multiplayer outside of co-op and maybe Firefight.

As for Halo 4, I could do with either Halo 3-style or Reach. Less Armor Lock, though.
---
The mind is its own place, and in itself
Can make a heav'n of hell, a hell of heav'n.
#5fon1988Posted 6/23/2011 6:36:01 PM

I 100% agree with the above poster. Reach's multiplayer had its faults, yes, but if Halo 4's multiplayer is similiar to it I'll like it as long as there is no friggin Armor Lock.

#6SterlingFoxPosted 6/23/2011 6:36:51 PM
The CE Anniversary thing is probably going to be to Reach what ODST was to Halo 3.

They'll release the campaign on one disc, and the Reach Multiplayer with all the maps packs (plus some new ones) on another.
---
''Were it so easy.''
MGO = Captain Deadman
#7HaloPimp978Posted 6/23/2011 7:18:35 PM

SterlingFox posted...
The CE Anniversary thing is probably going to be to Reach what ODST was to Halo 3.

They'll release the campaign on one disc, and the Reach Multiplayer with all the maps packs (plus some new ones) on another.
---
''Were it so easy.''
MGO = Captain Deadman

That's exactly what I think CE is just Halo ODST, but it better be better than that.

#8PatchworkPosted 6/24/2011 9:44:50 AM
It's not going to be better than that. It's going to be exactly that.
---
The mind is its own place, and in itself
Can make a heav'n of hell, a hell of heav'n.