Mission Accomplished.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Mission Accomplished.

User Info: GI_Jones

GI_Jones
5 years ago#1
I just finished playing every Halo game start to finish (excluding Halo Wars) on Heroic difficulty. It was a 29 hour adventure over the course of 2 days. I did it in order and it was epic. (Halo Reach, Halo 1, Halo 2 up till the end of metropolis, Halo 3 ODST, Rest of Halo 2, Halo 3) IT WAS F!@#$% AWESOME.

/blogfaqs.
--HALO 4 ZOMG!!!--

User Info: AgentX7k

AgentX7k
5 years ago#2
I did 3/ODST/Reach cause those are the only ones I can do online co-op with people. Yeah, awesome. Most fun I've had with a game in a long time.

User Info: BANDlCOOT

BANDlCOOT
5 years ago#3
29 hours

two days

That is unbelievable.
True Story.

User Info: GI_Jones

GI_Jones
5 years ago#4
I really like Halo. For Reach and Halo 3 I played through with my friends which helped lower the time needed. I hope to do it all solo without breaks at some point but I will need serious amounts of energy drinks.

It was still awesome to watch all the games flow together. They really do piece together quite nicely.
--HALO 4 ZOMG!!!--

User Info: ssj5goku2005

ssj5goku2005
5 years ago#5
yeah when Halo Anniversary comes out i'm gonna go through the games again in order (Halo 1 on Legendary, Halo 2 on Legendary, Halo 3 meta-game, Reach Legendary)
not changing this sig until i feel like it - started 6.23.2009
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Mission Accomplished.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived