LEAKED HALO 4 CINEMATIC? Thoughts on this?

#1TheRedRussianPosted 8/26/2011 6:19:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMbBqxtJNq4&feature=feedu

Since it's from 343, there is a high chance that this could be part of a cutscene for Halo 4.

To me, the purple guy looks like a human with some sort of Forerunner powers. He threw another human against the wall, and then pulled a Spartan with Scout-like armor through the door by using some sort of strange psychic ability... the Spartan armor helps reinforce the possibility that this is Halo 4.

Could this be a "human vs. corrupt human" war? So many possiblities! So much to speculate on!

Please post with your thoughts!
---
GT in sig
#2levyjl1988Posted 8/26/2011 6:55:50 PM
Possible story plot is that Macterchief's ship has been abducted by forrunner technology, a ship, not piloted by covenant, nor forerunners, but by humans who managed to discover it by accident. It then leads to probably how one person becomes corrupt with foreunner technology. The forerunners probably make their appearance 3/4 into the game, and MC has to justify its uses and potential and go against these humans.... just my guess after seeing that video.
---
Too many Games, soo little time.
Add me online: Xbox Live / PSN: levyjl1988 | Wii FC: 4573 9661 36954390
#3cpo335Posted 8/26/2011 11:10:06 PM
If they show MasterChief's face I'm going to be so pissed... it completely destroys anything Bungie has done. His face should not be shown.
#4Lawfish66Posted 8/27/2011 2:35:51 AM
levyjl1988 posted...
Possible story plot is that Macterchief's ship has been abducted by forrunner technology, a ship, not piloted by covenant, nor forerunners, but by humans who managed to discover it by accident. It then leads to probably how one person becomes corrupt with foreunner technology. The forerunners probably make their appearance 3/4 into the game, and MC has to justify its uses and potential and go against these humans.... just my guess after seeing that video.

Mster Chief would kick so much ass by then. He was originally made to fight Insurrectionists, and if he did a helluva job kicking alien ass, I'm sure he could take down a Super Marine.
---
Help bring back Republic Commando! http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/914938-star-wars-republic-commando/57002133
#5EliteNamedStevePosted 8/27/2011 9:03:01 AM

wtf did I just watch; jump the shark enough? Please dont let that be Halo 4...

#6Famine_10f4Posted 8/27/2011 9:44:05 AM

I get the feeling the game is going to be more hollywood esque wither better cutscenes... If that is indeed Halo which I think it is.

It isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I am wondering what the hell is going on in that video... Wasn't there suppose to be more news on Halo 4??? Everything I've seen so far is just 343 talking about the trailer they had for E3... AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN SHED ANY LIGHT ON THE TRAILER! The most they said was something along the lines of "Yeah there is some stuff in that trailer... hidden stuff, that we, that you don't know about, and we can't talk about"...

Like they already covered that when the trailer aired back at E3!!! I WANT GAMEPLAY!!!

#7devil mingyPosted 8/27/2011 10:03:41 AM
^We'll have to wait and see. After all, the Halo 4 panel hasn't happened yet.
---
Got a Halo story question?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632877-halo-4/59577580
#8Famine_10f4Posted 8/27/2011 10:06:24 AM

By the way that was supose to be *with better cutscenes, not wither...

#9SpikeTheSpaceCowboyPosted 8/27/2011 5:10:08 PM
Considering the vid is still up, I doubt it has anything to do with HALO 4. Most "leaked" vids on youtube are taken down within days.
---
GamerTag: MA5T3R SPIKE
"Stay smart"
#10MC_Brian1Posted 8/27/2011 10:48:26 PM
Coooooooooooool.
---
Why do you believe that Majora is a female? - BlueGunstarHero
Majora's emotions came out through the Skull Kid - BadDecisions