Please tell me this game will be nothing like Halo Reach

#1SCARMAKPosted 11/6/2011 2:54:15 PM
Multiplayer wise. I hated the armor abilities and the load out stuff just doesn't suit Halo. BRING BACK CLASSIC HALO!
#2_SawyerPosted 11/6/2011 3:13:19 PM
Don't count on it.
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"Ya took my stuff"
#3DuwstaiPosted 11/6/2011 3:35:05 PM
I think they will try to avoid most of the Reach changes, but that doesnt guarantee they can make a good Halo.
---
XBL: eL Sm3gmA ::: PSN: Smegtico
"so continue to not care, while a bunch of fat pre teen kids teabag you"- shrub999
#4Famine_10f4Posted 11/6/2011 7:05:33 PM

Take away load outs and I think it will be cool, I hate it when everyone spawns with DMRs... Especially on maps like Hemorrhage where there is no cover.

I really think AAs should return, even if they acted more like equipment from Halo 3...

#5DuwstaiPosted 11/6/2011 7:43:48 PM
If AAs are in the next Halo they should be map pickups only. Make them like power ups where the teams have to fight over them.
---
XBL: eL Sm3gmA ::: PSN: Smegtico
"so continue to not care, while a bunch of fat pre teen kids teabag you"- shrub999
#6Captain_MifunePosted 11/8/2011 10:41:39 AM
if they get rid of all the AA's except sprint i would be happy
---
________(====()_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-,
I_iiiii__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_)_)_)_)_)_}========
#7MC_Brian1Posted 11/8/2011 2:05:54 PM
Duwstai posted...
If AAs are in the next Halo they should be map pickups only. Make them like power ups where the teams have to fight over them.

This.

I think they should just be equipment again, but have multiple uses with a long cooldown. Maybe like 3 uses each, or the number of uses depends on the equipment it is. This is a compromise between AAs and equipment, while adding a new level of depth to the game, since not only will weapons be fought over, but equipment too.
---
Why do you believe that Majora is a female? - BlueGunstarHero
Majora's emotions came out through the Skull Kid - BadDecisions
#8The BeansterPosted 11/8/2011 2:12:48 PM
I hear ya TC

If they pursue the direction MP-wise that they did for Reach (introducing broken gameplay elements and catering to casuals), I may say my goodbyes to new games in the franchise and stick with H3.
---
athlon ii x4 @ 3.0 ghz| 8800 GTS 320 Mb Pci-e| 3 GB DDR2 pc4200 RAM
Currently Playing: Borderlands, Mass Effect 2 || GT: The Ownage
#9Born_StellarPosted 11/8/2011 6:01:34 PM

AA's should definitely be scrapped. however, MC should be able to sprint. i mean what kind of super-soldier can't manage more than a light jog. it shouldnt be an acquirable ability, it should be there... always.

#10InfamousKingpenPosted 11/8/2011 11:21:14 PM

I think the sprint and dive AA should be default and the rest of the abilities like invis and armor should be pickups. Gives the game more balance and takes it back to the original roots of halo