Please Have Halo 3 Style Gameplay! (Who Agrees?)

#31DISTURBED157Posted 1/17/2012 10:02:42 PM
OfFsPrInGkId102388 posted...
omar-haq posted...
If you want Halo 2 go play Halo 2

If the Halo 2 servers were still up I'd go play Halo 2...

I couldn't agree any more with this
---
It wasn't me it was the one armed man
#32MC_Brian1Posted 1/18/2012 3:36:23 PM
I want a Halo that plays more like Halo 3 and 2 (they really were extremely similar in gameplay, to CoD levels of similarity, but they were both great). But at the same time, there needs to be new stuff. There should be equipment and armor abilities, but only as map pickups.

Aside from those things, there needs to be something completely new. Idk what they should be, but hopefully it's something that will make us actually feel like we're in a powerful suit of armor, something that no shooter does well at all except the Crysis franchise.
---
Why do you believe that Majora is a female? - BlueGunstarHero
Majora's emotions came out through the Skull Kid - BadDecisions
#33clustermPosted 1/18/2012 10:29:46 PM
OfFsPrInGkId102388 posted...
omar-haq posted...
If you want Halo 2 go play Halo 2

If the Halo 2 servers were still up I'd go play Halo 2...

PC >_>

Personally, I'm close to ordering a copy off amazon to do just this. The shooters today just aren't living up to it. From what I've been able to find, some servers are still up and people still play, mostly CTF (which I love). You can plug in a 360 wired controller, and you're good to go.

I can only imagine what it'd be like to see a massive influx of old Halo 2 players hopping on the PC version. 11/04 all over again.
---
GT: Ranqer ::Currently playing:: Whatever my procrastination allows me to. Unfinished RPG, I'll get to it... in 3 weeks.
#34duanethedondonPosted 1/19/2012 2:13:24 AM
i dont understand, if halo reach is apparently soo unpopular (i dont even realize until i visit these boards) then why is the halo 3 community dying? i popped in halo 3 the other day and it took 5 minutes to find a 3x3 game...which quickly turned into a 2x1. i loved halo 1 and 2 and 3 and reach. i still play halo reach on a weekly basis and enjoy it. i dont understand why there is all this hate for it online. I for one love armor abilities, it adds a nice spice and variety to the game. yeah sure its one of the most frustrating things in the world for you to almost kill this guy and then he drops into armor lock and i have to sit there for 15 secs to finish, but oh well, not everyone does that, and it keeps the game interesting.
i do think there needs to be a lot more variety with forge maps on MM. there is so much more possibility in this game to make epic maps, but it still seems that halo 3 had better forged maps.
---
"using the rhetoric of trolls is not the way, and it doesn't persuade me."
#35MrStyPosted 1/19/2012 9:28:11 AM
duanethedondon posted...
i dont understand, if halo reach is apparently soo unpopular (i dont even realize until i visit these boards) then why is the halo 3 community dying?

Halo 3 came out more than 4 years ago. The majority switched over to Reach because it was long-anticipated, realized Reach sucked, and stopped playing both.
---
I know your roomie is supposedly in MLG and supposedly has a g/f who is supposedly a fox. I have no patience for bestiality... - Krazylegz