This game will be a disaster

#1chandlerr_360Posted 1/15/2012 6:05:03 PM

The halo series dies with Bungie leaving MS. Halo 4 is nothing but milking the series dry and a cash cow. I have played halo since day one and am a huge fan and this game is a disgrace to the series.

#2Pats4Life128151Posted 1/15/2012 6:23:50 PM
Do you like CoD?
---
"I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying."
-Michael Jordan
#3_SawyerPosted 1/15/2012 6:40:48 PM
If you played this series from day one, then you should know that Reach was the disgrace to this series. The only reason Halo died was because Bungie killed it with Reach.
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"Ya took my stuff"
#4Pats4Life128151Posted 1/15/2012 7:27:18 PM
I saw nothing major wrong wit reach. It was still fun just like every other halo. Yea some armor abilities( actually just armor lock) were overpowered and bloom wasn't great, but it was still the only fps that took skill online just like the others. Maps were still great and no other game has anything like forge. Really, it seems to me like a lot of ppl like to complain about nothing. If u don't like it cause u actually hate halo then fine but if u ***** about 2-3 features then ur just hating cause u have nothing else to criticize.
---
"I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying."
-Michael Jordan
#5BottledWater05Posted 1/15/2012 10:43:41 PM
If you've been playing Halo since day one then you would know that it hasn't been good since 3. If anything, a new team might actually reinvent it to something that's conscious of the innovations made in the past four years. Maybe even not break the entire design by adding a new mechanics and forgetting to balance the rest of the game around it.
#6_SawyerPosted 1/16/2012 2:50:21 AM
Pats4Life128151 posted...
I saw nothing major wrong wit reach. It was still fun just like every other halo. Yea some armor abilities( actually just armor lock) were overpowered and bloom wasn't great, but it was still the only fps that took skill online just like the others. Maps were still great and no other game has anything like forge. Really, it seems to me like a lot of ppl like to complain about nothing. If u don't like it cause u actually hate halo then fine but if u ***** about 2-3 features then ur just hating cause u have nothing else to criticize.

The 2-3 features that have the biggest impact on gameplay, smart guy. Clearly, you don't do much analyzing.
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"I don't know why everyone is on your side but when I see and ass i point them out. And you friend, is a big ass" - Rizz02125 to me
#7H2010HPosted 1/16/2012 6:23:40 AM
Ew.
---
Forklifts don't die Jorge, they're just missing in action.
"Hurl Thy Petard." LYB
#8chandlerr_360(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2012 10:05:57 AM

Reach was not terrible. Yeah armor lock was a joke and the multiplayer was garbage but at least the campaign did the series justice.

#9Pats4Life128151Posted 1/16/2012 11:31:44 AM
_Sawyer posted...
Pats4Life128151 posted...

The 2-3 features that have the biggest impact on gameplay, smart guy. Clearly, you don't do much analyzing.

Yea sure they made the game unbalanced but it's not as bad as other games. Ur overanalyzing it. Yes reach is not as good as 2or 3 but it is still a good game. It seems to me ur just a person who likes to complain. I between u complained about 2 and 3 as well.
---
-Michael Jordan
#10_SawyerPosted 1/16/2012 12:17:58 PM

Yea sure they made the game unbalanced but it's not as bad as other games. Ur overanalyzing it. Yes reach is not as good as 2or 3 but it is still a good game. It seems to me ur just a person who likes to complain. I between u complained about 2 and 3 as well.

I know it seems that way to you. Because, like I said, you don't do much analyzing so you don't see the problems those features cause the game. Reach is not a terrible game, but it's not necessarily a good game either. Reach was great at first because it had all this new stuff and still kept the Halo feel, but after 2 months the problems were clear and I stopped playing. And that's a problem because I only ever stopped playing CoD after that amount of time. Reach had the quickest drop off in the population than any Halo game and it was huge.

Yeah, I complained about Halo 3 also, but not until a couple years into it's lifespan because it's flaws weren't so gamebreaking. The problem with Reach was that it tried to do what CoD already does better and it's to bad they felt they had to do that.
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"Ya took my stuff"