This game will be a disaster

#21Fastest_SpartanPosted 1/17/2012 6:16:14 PM
I love how you jump to conclusions that "this game is a disgrace" even though you know nothing about how the game will look, play, etc.
---
If someone tries to touch you, DO A BARREL ROLL!!!
#22ThisIsOmarPosted 1/18/2012 3:31:03 AM

Why judge a game that hasn't even come out yet?

Actually why judge a game that hasn't even released screen-shots or much details at all?

#23SupaflyGibsonPosted 1/18/2012 6:52:24 AM
People can be so dramatic. Reach was not a failure either, I just played the other night and there were 130kish online, and I say thats pretty good. I don't remember what the H3 numbers were a year after release but you must remember they're released in different times, and people saying Reach failed because its not #1 on the xbox live activity list is ridiculous. Reach has more good online games to compete with then H3 did. Also people saying they get bored after a few games of Reach....ok? And you could play H3 endlessly and never get bored? I just played H3 at a lan party the other night and after Reach it felt so dull and boring. Also with the bloom reduction and removal playlists in Reach now it has gotten much better now too. Please stop bashing Reach because its the "in" thing to do. You can dislike it yes but saying its a terrible game shows your ignorance.

Also Halo 4 is a complete tossup right now. WE KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT IT. I have faith in 343i right now, I'm not going to try to look cool and put myself above H4 and say its going to suck because there is no way of telling right now.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#24_SawyerPosted 1/18/2012 7:37:07 AM

People can be so dramatic. Reach was not a failure either, I just played the other night and there were 130kish online, and I say thats pretty good. I don't remember what the H3 numbers were a year after release... Reach has more good online games to compete with then H3 did.

I'll give you a hint, the numbers were much higher than that. You made a good point that Reach was released in a different time though. So let me remind you of how Halo 3 was doing right before Reach was released (it had been out for 3 years). It was second place on xbox live activity to MW2, but it was still beating the 2 previous CoD games: MW and WaW. Halo 3 even switched back and forth with MW2 for first place that year multiple times and keep in mind that was it's third year. Reach was only #1 on the activity list the first week it came out... that's it. Reach is only a year in and, unlike Halo 3 in it's 3rd year, it's already doing worse than not just the most recent CoD game, but both of it's predecessors.

But keep in mind that people aren't saying it failed because it's not doing well in xbox live activity. They're saying it's not doing well in xbox live activity because it failed.

Also people saying they get bored after a few games of Reach....ok? And you could play H3 endlessly and never get bored?

They could probably play it much longer than Reach. That's what the population numbers imply about most people, so...

Please stop bashing Reach because its the "in" thing to do. You can dislike it yes but saying its a terrible game shows your ignorance.

Actually, saying it's a terrible game (in comparison to other Halo's) only proves peoples lack of ignorance. Though, your post made your ignorance clear: your ignorance of how population over time shows the quality in relation to past games.
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"Ya took my stuff"
#25clustermPosted 1/18/2012 10:39:10 PM
_Sawyer posted...

The only time people superbounced were when they were superbounces that anyone could do easily (and thus be easily countered), like the Lockout or Ascension ones. Even then, you'd need a sniper for it to be any effective. Otherwise, people superbouncing in matchmaking was a rare occurrence and one that was hardly a problem.

Butterflying? Who the **** butterflied in the middle of a game? People only did that in custom games for glitches.

BxR did ruin the game for many people, but many other also liked it. Adding it as a gametype option would allow those players to use it without cheating the people that didn't like it.

There were a few headlong bounces that could get you into defending base within ten seconds of starting the match. And one that got you on top of the crane as well. (Only ever use it for Zombies, fun times) But yeah, most were definitely pointless to do during an actual game, and any decent player (back then, just about everyone still had a brain to use) could take care of that person.

Not only, "Who the **** butterflied in the middle of the game?", but, how the hell did that person manage to convince an enemy player to let them do that? Hasani, get a clue dude.

BXR... be good enough to not engage in melee distance FFS, and yes, it is that simple. People who complained about any of the glitches were just the ones too stupid to work them out themselves.

I can't believe there are still some people who use Halo's glitches as an argument against it. To me, the glitches, and the lack of custom options and forge, gave Halo 2 life. We had to be inventive with our custom games, and we could play around for hours getting out of maps. Best gaming of my life.
---
GT: Ranqer ::Currently playing:: Whatever my procrastination allows me to. Unfinished RPG, I'll get to it... in 3 weeks.
#26dex22Posted 1/21/2012 1:25:51 AM
Hey gaiz I hope the Halo 4 has BATTLE RIFLE so I dont have to any other gunz
#27SNES_64_DC_XboxPosted 1/21/2012 3:06:42 PM
This game is going to be awful. They really aren't going to be able to make the plot acceptable, and it will disappoint the millions of Halo fans, who will begin rioting and lead to the end of the world. Yep, this is what the Mayans foresaw: "Halo 4"... its definitely no coincidence this piece of crap is coming out in 2012... right? ;)
---
'I can't believe I lost to this, SCUM!!!'
-Meteo Crusher
#28H3llian_667Posted 1/22/2012 11:23:53 PM
I've always said this, and this goes for ANYTHING. If you have something for too long, you'll get tired of it, and your nostalgia will heighten the experience you had when you first did something. This goes along with these video games, you're playing the same thing, you're just getting tired of it. I see the same cycle for everything, like when Halo 3 came out, people complained about that one, and so on. This is why there are so many complaints with CoD (MW3), people were tired of playing the same exact thing, whether they truly realized it or not. Thus, a bandwagon insues, and you know the rest of the story.
---
Satan's Neighbor.
#29rdnythesaviorPosted 1/23/2012 4:20:30 AM
chandlerr_360 posted...
The halo series dies with Bungie leaving MS. Halo 4 is nothing but milking the series dry and a cash cow. I have played halo since day one and am a huge fan and this game is a disgrace to the series.

If you have played Halo since day one, you'd know that Frank O'Connor (Frankie) worked on both Halo and Halo 2. So... yeah, I'm gonna need you to come in on Saturday.
---
"Wheeenever I get a wee bit scared, I hum a little tune, Hum-Diddle-Diddle-Dee-Hum-Dee-Doo"
GT: rodneythesavior