Multiplayer or Campaign

#21_SawyerPosted 1/23/2012 3:31:17 PM

Reach tried that. Legions of fanboys threw a temper tantrum and had a hissy fit.

Fix'd

LMAO, no.

Actually they're both right. People "threw a temper tantrum", but that's because it didn't work, like metroidman said.
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"Ya took my stuff"
#22BlizradPosted 1/23/2012 3:58:00 PM
The game worked perfectly fine, actually. Gamers today are such goddamn whiners. It's pathetic.
---
VENI. VIDI. CASTRATAVI ILLEGITIMOS.
GT & PSN: xXaNuSpEePeEXx
#23_SawyerPosted 1/23/2012 4:03:46 PM
The game "worked" fine. The problem wasn't how it worked, the problem was how fun it was. It wasn't all that fun, compared to previous games in the series.
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"Ya took my stuff"
#24BlizradPosted 1/27/2012 3:58:51 PM
It was a lot of fun for anyone who values good game play vs. being a crybaby fanboy twit.
---
VENI. VIDI. CASTRATAVI ILLEGITIMOS.
GT & PSN: xXaNuSpEePeEXx
#25_SawyerPosted 1/27/2012 4:03:48 PM
No, it was a lot of fun for people who don't care about gameplay, actually.
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"Ya took my stuff"
#26SageOfChaosPosted 1/28/2012 4:50:07 PM
I love the Halo campaigns to death and as long as they have Halo 2 or 3 esque multiplayer, I'll be happy. Tired of this bloom + AA crap.
---
GamerTag: SageOfChaos
PSN ID: Clutch_Jackson || SWTOR: Port Nowhere: Temmy
#27SpiduxUnlimitedPosted 1/29/2012 4:58:29 PM
Landonio posted...
Multiplayer by FAR. Halo 2 had the weakest campaign of the series but it was still probably the most fun simply because of the A+ online play (post-patch, of course).

It's what will keep me (and all of the fans) coming back. Campaign can be completed in two days. Multiplayer lasts years.

Everyone assumes the H2 MP was one of the best... Probably because there weren't very many other FPS's you could play on Xbox Live at the time... I always thought it was crap. That whole game sucked. It was rushed, the graphics glitched constantly during the Campaign--Which was forced together horribly. The original Halo was great, the online multiplayer that came with the computer release was the best I've ever played. If anything, 343 should look at that game for inspiration.
---
With my middle finger up I'm sayin **** how you feel
In my hand there's a blunt and my system there's a pill--D-Lo