Anybody else here still give a **** after "Finishing the fight"?

#1logans_run_82Posted 1/18/2012 5:26:15 PM
Me? No.
---
The Opposite of a great truth is also true -- Niels Bohr
3DS Friend Code: 4296-3151-0091
#2TwinmoldPosted 1/18/2012 6:05:45 PM
I duno, does anybody still care about Aerith?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#3_SawyerPosted 1/18/2012 6:38:08 PM
...Well, if they're here on the Halo 4 board, then the smart money says... yeah, they do.
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"Ya took my stuff"
#4Hasani777Posted 1/18/2012 7:08:13 PM
Of course people still care. If they didn't they wouldn't be on the board. Also, this new planet doesn't have to be the same fight. For all anyone knows it could be a whole new fight after finishing the fight with the covenant.
---
XBL GT: TheGuardians777
#5logans_run_82(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2012 7:43:26 PM
Well, that's still insanely unnecessary. to be honest. Making a trilogy about one fight, then pretty much storing Master Chief away in his cryotube in order to break him out again with a new enemy to make more games.

I was a huge Halo fan growing up...unlike some 17 year olds my age that couldn't play the original game when they were 7, I've followed the series with youthful enthusiasm. But now that I've kind of grown up, and seen how little the games have changed over the years (Not to mention the changes that are made usually subtract from the experience before) I've kinda moved on.

Gotta admit though, Halo 2 was probably the best introduction to online console gaming I've had. So much 12 year old rage-hate and bad mouthing + lots of explosions and spawn killing. Perfect setup for that audience. Maybe there's just a new generation of 13 year olds to take up the new games in the series. >_>

Not saying the games aren't enjoyable to adults, I mean, they're M rated after all. But come on. 10 years of the games, and little changes to the system, plus hundreds of hours put into them thus far has kinda worn down any enthusiasm a long time fan could have.

Oh yes, and the last 3 games in the series were terrible. Yes, terrible. BUT I GUESS WE'LL SEE where Halo 4 goes. At least not having a subtitle for the game implies it'll be much like Halo 1, 2, and 3.
---
#6TwinmoldPosted 1/19/2012 7:52:05 AM
I care about your opinion. It matters to me. I was having a hard time sleeping last night because every time I rolled over I kept thinking to myself, "man, I love Halo, and millions of other people love Halo, but what about Logan? Does he love Halo? How can I enjoy the next Halo game if.... ummmm.... ah, Logan doesn't too!?"
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#7Famine_10f4Posted 1/19/2012 8:12:13 AM

His 21 year is coming up, don't worry about it.

#8DruffPosted 1/19/2012 11:28:53 AM(edited)
I stopped caring after Bungie "Finished the Franchise". But I'm still going to give Halo 4 a chance with the hope that 343 might surprise me.

Oh yes, and the last 3 games in the series were terrible.

Reach was the best in the franchise since Halo 1. Easily better than Halo 2. And the only real flaw with ODST was that it was too short.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#9logans_run_82(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2012 11:39:00 AM
Twinmold posted...
I care about your opinion. It matters to me. I was having a hard time sleeping last night because every time I rolled over I kept thinking to myself, "man, I love Halo, and millions of other people love Halo, but what about Logan? Does he love Halo? How can I enjoy the next Halo game if.... ummmm.... ah, Logan doesn't too!?"

I'm glad I made a difference. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the next Halo game. Don't fret over my opinion.

-side hug- We'll all get through this together.

Anyway, this is just pre-game release ramblings for lulz. But you do admit I have a point with the whole "Previous three games were terrible" line.
---
#10_SawyerPosted 1/19/2012 12:25:20 PM

Reach was the best in the franchise since Halo 1. Easily better than Halo 2.

After a post like that you deserve to have your opinion privileges taken away.
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"Ya took my stuff"