Can they rate this T this time?

#1Solid SonicPosted 1/23/2012 11:20:28 AM
You know...since none of the games were M-worthy to begin with?
---
If you pay for Xbox LIVE, I hope your source of income suddenly evaporates and you come to realize that money is valuable.
#2Pats4Life128151Posted 1/23/2012 11:51:31 AM
Lol thats what i was thinking but prob not for some dumb reason hahahahaha
---
"I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying."
-Michael Jordan
#3cpo335Posted 1/23/2012 9:21:10 PM

I feel like rating games T is equivalent to rating a movie PG-13... when all the movie worth seeing are rated R 

#4appleturnover87Posted 1/23/2012 10:10:31 PM
it's because of the language i think. damn marines and their dirty mouths.
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#5rdnythesaviorPosted 1/23/2012 11:51:27 PM
^ That and you know, the fact that you're KILLING THINGS
---
"Wheeenever I get a wee bit scared, I hum a little tune, Hum-Diddle-Diddle-Dee-Hum-Dee-Doo"
GT: rodneythesavior
#6ZumzierPosted 1/24/2012 12:24:50 AM

rdnythesavior posted...
---
"Wheeenever I get a wee bit scared, I hum a little tune, Hum-Diddle-Diddle-Dee-Hum-Dee-Doo"
GT: rodneythesavior

Creepy thing is, most of my friends whose parents don't let them have it is because of the language and they don't seem to care about killing. Man... we live in one messed up world. Personally I think it's going to be M because they said that they're going for a more "realistic and Mature" kind of Halo this time around so a bit more gore, but I doubt it's going to be Gears of Halo 4. :roll: 

Read one of the books if you want a good idea of what the gore might be like, because I've been hearing that they're trying to use the books as guide-lines more this time.

#7Solid Sonic(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2012 5:23:17 AM

I can do that in other FPS games and it gets rated T.

Also Nathan Drake likes to say the s-word in his T-rated game.
---
If you pay for Xbox LIVE, I hope your source of income suddenly evaporates and you come to realize that money is valuable.
#8Famine_10f4Posted 1/24/2012 2:59:58 PM

I believe the whole idea of the Flood was what made it M rated... Being that you can blow limbs off and they are essentially disfigured humans and aliens. 

Halo 1 also had an obscene amount of blood when you killed someone or hit them with the warthog.

Either way it wont happen, it would be extremely weird for a game to drop down a rating... It would be like how Terminator Salvation was rated PG-13 while all the others were R rated, making it seem out of place (not to mention a horrible film).

#9metroidman92Posted 1/24/2012 3:36:27 PM
I dunno, if The Didact makes an appearance, we might have one hell of a bloodbath on our hands. Dude does not like humans.
---
I delete data like you on the way to real errors.
#10Solid Sonic(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2012 5:28:06 PM
MGS: Peace Walker dropped to T from an M-rated series.
---