how do you think the multiplayer will be?

#1iBlackice25Posted 1/25/2012 11:34:03 AM
everyones saying that they either want the mp to be like halo2/3 or to be completely different from halo2/3. whats your opinion?
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: iblackened1
#2_SawyerPosted 1/25/2012 12:05:50 PM
How do I think it will be? The same crap as Reach. How do i want it to be? The same masterpiece as Halo 2.
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"Ya took my stuff"
#3iBlackice25(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2012 12:42:04 PM
same here
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: iblackened1
#4LandonioPosted 1/25/2012 3:11:02 PM
How do I think it will be? The same crap as Reach. How do i want it to be? The same masterpiece as Halo 2.
---
All you gotta do is look in da tree.
ROLL TIDE
#5Pats4Life128151Posted 1/25/2012 4:15:37 PM
Man no one has any faith in 343 lol. I feel they'll make it better than reach. They were trying to fix it but could only do so much. I feel they'll do fine. Will it be perfect? probably not. better than reach? Oh hell yea. They can't afford for it to be bad and I think they will rise up to the challenge.

Probably gonna get flamed for that lol
---
"I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying."
-Michael Jordan
#6jakethenoobPosted 1/25/2012 4:22:46 PM
I wish it would just be a better looking Halo 2, but of course that won't happen.

Hopefully it has the BR though.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWfBeR4vdys
#7Geremy69Posted 1/25/2012 6:49:57 PM
Halo 2 was before my Xbox LIVE times, can someone explain to me what the ranking system was like?
---
"Facebook is like jail, you sit around and waste time, write on walls, and get poked by people you don't know"
#8knightimexPosted 1/26/2012 5:11:09 AM
It'll probably be another terrible halo reach game.

*ugh*
---
The only time you'll ever hear a ninja is when someone says: "A Ninja".
#9_SawyerPosted 1/26/2012 5:57:22 AM

Halo 2 was before my Xbox LIVE times, can someone explain to me what the ranking system was like?

Basically, you win a certain amount of games to increase in level and you lose a certain amount of games to decrease in level. It was simple but effective, as most people were at the rank they should be in relation to other players.
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"Ya took my stuff"
#10JohnO_oPosted 1/26/2012 6:36:25 AM
I liked all Halo fps games in their own right. HCE was my first shooter, I grew up playing H2 with my friends and brothers, H3 introduced me to online and finished the epic trilogy, ODST taught me to kill alien bastards for justice, and Reach was a fun, fullfilling experience and did well in its short lifespan, despite people giving it a H8 out of 10, and the clear 0% approval rating bandwagon of this board.

I'm betting H4 will be a 10 out of 10, competitively satisfying, and my primary game for its duration. What incentive do they have to make a bad game? :)
---
I look Death in the face and say, "Whatever, man".