Bring back the option to be an elite in Matchmaking.

#1yppoIsPosted 1/25/2012 1:50:28 PM
http://images.wikia.com/halo/images/a/a9/Black_Assault_Elite_on_Sandtrap.jpg

enough said.
---
Sound Tribe Sector Nine
XBL: SSloppy
#2_SawyerPosted 1/25/2012 1:55:42 PM
I agree. In Halo 3 it was so nice to be able to sigh with relief before the game started when you saw some of the enemy players were elites. Because you knew a victory was just around the corner.
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"Ya took my stuff"
#3infamous888Posted 1/25/2012 10:03:22 PM
_Sawyer posted...
I agree. In Halo 3 it was so nice to be able to sigh with relief before the game started when you saw some of the enemy players were elites. Because you knew a victory was just around the corner.

What are you talking about? It's all the same hitbox, that's like saying playing as a female makes you a smaller target.
---
My sig WILL NOT change until RvB has an Agent Michigan. Followers: 2.
#4xTreefiddy350xPosted 1/25/2012 11:53:32 PM
infamous888 posted...
_Sawyer posted...

What are you talking about? It's all the same hitbox, that's like saying playing as a female makes you a smaller target.

Pretty sure Sawyer was just saying that a lot of the players that were elites were also noobs.
#5_SawyerPosted 1/26/2012 5:45:00 AM
^This guy's got it.

Infamous never ceases to amuse.
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"Ya took my stuff"
#6metroidman92Posted 1/26/2012 9:38:39 AM
If most of the game takes place on Sigma 7, like I'm thinking it will, we might not see Elites at all. But if we do, I really hope that 343 takes the Reach style of Elite over the H3 model. (I like how the Reach Elites borrowed more from the Halo Wars version of them)
---
I delete data like you on the way to real errors.
Poems, everybody! The laddie reckons himself a poet!
#7clone11Posted 1/26/2012 4:00:11 PM
xTreefiddy350x posted...
infamous888 posted...
_Sawyer posted...

Pretty sure Sawyer was just saying that a lot of the players that were elites were also noobs.

A stereotype that was true 99% of the time.
#8ssj5goku2005Posted 1/28/2012 9:57:16 PM
metroidman92 posted...
If most of the game takes place on Sigma 7, like I'm thinking it will, we might not see Elites at all.

We might not see them in Campaign...but they could show up in MP
---
not changing this sig until i feel like it - started 6.23.2009
#9BlueRunway05Posted 1/29/2012 8:59:22 PM
That could be an option for Matchmaking, and I don't see why it couldn't work. Why stop at it? Let's get an Forerunner race in there too!
---
My grandfather died when he was a kid Pkmn (Spooky) FC's in profile.