Concrete Halo 4 Theory, wall of text, *spoilers*

#11Peter_Griffin33Posted 2/9/2012 1:24:17 PM
I dont think TC even bothered to read anything. The new book shows how the Precursor they found on Chakkor was actually a Gravemind(whether all Precursors are was not clear) and states that the humans have been chosen to take up the Mantle(which was why the Flood attacked them but it was not a fair test because of the two front war) and will once again rise up to be tested by the Flood. Then at the end of Primordium it is revealed that 343 Guilty Spark was once the human Chakas and that he knows where the Librarian is at, then he steals a UNSC ship to go find her. So most likely the Shield World may contain the Didact and Librarian. It is hard to assume anything really until the last Forerunner Trilogy book comes out or we hear some more info from 343i
---
"Speak softly, but carry a big stick." - Theodore Roosevelt
#12SpiduxUnlimitedPosted 2/9/2012 1:29:17 PM
Guilty Spark stole a UNSC ship to look for the Librarian? When did he have the chance to do this? *hasn't read the books yet, just reviews*
---
With my middle finger up I'm sayin **** how you feel
In my hand there's a blunt and my system there's a pill--D-Lo
#13Peter_Griffin33Posted 2/9/2012 1:33:18 PM
Apparently ONI had found some kind of memory core. Maybe in the remains of Installation 07 or something. After they had interrogated him they thought his battery span had run out but he actually just transferred into the ships systems.
---
"Speak softly, but carry a big stick." - Theodore Roosevelt