This game shouldn't even be called Halo.

#1megax11Posted 1/31/2012 9:47:26 AM
They finished that storyline. Halo's are all destroyed, so why keep the name, even though it's a household name now?

They should start this new series, with a new name.

Forerunner.

That's what I think it should be called. The sequels, of course, would be Forerunner 2 and Forerunner 3.

I do hope the UNSC comes back, though. I wish they would find MC.It just wouldn't be the same without Johnson in there.
---
The Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony fanboy. PSWii60DSP FTW! 1306 games and still growing. XBL: GameMaster1178 PSN: megax28
#2tallman34Posted 1/31/2012 9:56:10 AM
Ummm, Johnson's dead.
#3devil mingyPosted 1/31/2012 9:56:13 AM
You answered your own question.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brand_awareness
#4MrStyPosted 1/31/2012 9:56:53 AM
One Halo is destroyed.
---
I know your roomie is supposedly in MLG and supposedly has a g/f who is supposedly a fox. I have no patience for bestiality... - Krazylegz
#5EmperorLinkXPosted 1/31/2012 10:51:38 AM
humanity "first" came into contact with the forerunners through the halos. the convenant's main reason for existance were the halos. the halos killed all life in the galaxy, nearly did it twice. the halos "saved" all life in the galaxy twice.
right now, the halos are the most important and powerful creations in existance.
---
Death to Gnomes and Murlocs!
#6_SawyerPosted 1/31/2012 12:47:38 PM

You answered your own question.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brand_awareness

^This
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"Ya took my stuff"
#7SpiduxUnlimitedPosted 2/2/2012 9:25:16 AM
Only installation's 04 and 00 are destroyed (Alpha Halo and The Ark), and the trilogy is going to have story arcs that are in the new Forerunner books *SPOILZ SPOILZ SPOILZ* which feature Installation 03 in some way or another.
---
With my middle finger up I'm sayin **** how you feel
In my hand there's a blunt and my system there's a pill--D-Lo
#8Enderiv4Posted 2/2/2012 10:49:18 PM
MrSty posted...
One Halo is destroyed.

technically two halos got destroyed. The half finished one on the ark destroyed itself when it fired.
---
pray for deliverance!
#9logans_run_82Posted 2/3/2012 9:30:37 AM(edited)
tallman34 posted...
Ummm, Johnson's dead.

Did the OP say otherwise? >_>

edit: Actually you can say he did but... I don't think that's what he meant.

"It just wouldn't be the same without johnson" I thought was kind of acknowledging the fact that he's dead. Although you can read it as if he means "They should keep the USMC in the game because it wouldn't be the same without johnson"

Either way, though, Johnson is dead. And on a random note here: when I first played Halo 1 when I was 8 years old, I actually preferred this other sergeant in the game (That one white guy, if you remember) But he never got popular.
---
The Opposite of a great truth is also true -- Niels Bohr
3DS Friend Code: 4296-3151-0091
#10KactusmanPosted 2/3/2012 3:30:13 PM
^ Sgt. Pete Stacker?
---
Cougar Train!