This game shouldn't even be called Halo.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. This game shouldn't even be called Halo.
4 years ago#11
Stacker is quite entertaining in his ability to also be everywhere the Chief is, have practically no chance of survival, survive anyway, and have nobody give a ****.

Quick question, anybody remember if Stacker is in ODST or not? I want to say he was in the Kizingo Blvd., but I can't recall hearing that hilarious accent.
4 years ago#12

It's possible that Installation 05 has been destroyed. In Ghosts of Onyx one of the UNSC ships receives a transmission from Cortana in which she "recommends cluster-bombing Delta Halo".

4 years ago#13
logans_run_82 posted...
tallman34 posted...
Either way, though, Johnson is dead. And on a random note here: when I first played Halo 1 when I was 8 years old, I actually preferred this other sergeant in the game (That one white guy, if you remember) But he never got popular.

Was that the guy who said "the corp issued me a rifle, not wings"

I laughed at that part...
4 years ago#14
Yeah, that's him..I mean, he's the only other sergeant in the original game, I think. lol.

I'm thinking of getting the anniversary edition of Halo 1 for the 360...would be an occasion because I rarely (if ever) use my console. I just hold onto it because its a launch system and its not like I could make much money off of it anyway. >_>
The Opposite of a great truth is also true -- Niels Bohr
3DS Friend Code: 4296-3151-0091
4 years ago#15
I think it is highly likely that MC goes to the mysterious Installation 07
God bless the sad and selfless. Stay helpless. Cause I've always been stronger than that, hold the weight of the world on my back. Love, Selfish Love.
4 years ago#16
Spartan_418 posted...
It's possible that Installation 05 has been destroyed. In Ghosts of Onyx one of the UNSC ships receives a transmission from Cortana in which she "recommends cluster-bombing Delta Halo".

I think the Elites have control over it and have glassed the majority of it, but as far as I know they didn't destroy it.
With my middle finger up I'm sayin **** how you feel
In my hand there's a blunt and my system there's a pill--D-Lo
4 years ago#17
I guess the name doesn't make sense but it's a small thing. I mean not all the Nightmare on Elm Streets take place on Elm Street, there's probably more examples. Also like others said the other rings could still be involved.
4 years ago#18

@mingy Stacker can actually be found at kizingo, which is quite strange since he was in fact on delta halo at the time.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. This game shouldn't even be called Halo.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived