This game shouldn't even be called Halo.

#11devil mingyPosted 2/3/2012 6:22:42 PM
Stacker is quite entertaining in his ability to also be everywhere the Chief is, have practically no chance of survival, survive anyway, and have nobody give a ****.

Quick question, anybody remember if Stacker is in ODST or not? I want to say he was in the Kizingo Blvd., but I can't recall hearing that hilarious accent.
#12Spartan_418Posted 2/4/2012 1:41:32 AM

It's possible that Installation 05 has been destroyed. In Ghosts of Onyx one of the UNSC ships receives a transmission from Cortana in which she "recommends cluster-bombing Delta Halo".

#13xTreefiddy350xPosted 2/4/2012 5:20:56 PM
logans_run_82 posted...
tallman34 posted...
Either way, though, Johnson is dead. And on a random note here: when I first played Halo 1 when I was 8 years old, I actually preferred this other sergeant in the game (That one white guy, if you remember) But he never got popular.

Was that the guy who said "the corp issued me a rifle, not wings"

I laughed at that part...
#14logans_run_82Posted 2/4/2012 9:36:43 PM
Yeah, that's him..I mean, he's the only other sergeant in the original game, I think. lol.

I'm thinking of getting the anniversary edition of Halo 1 for the 360...would be an occasion because I rarely (if ever) use my console. I just hold onto it because its a launch system and its not like I could make much money off of it anyway. >_>
---
The Opposite of a great truth is also true -- Niels Bohr
3DS Friend Code: 4296-3151-0091
#15AngelsNAirwav3sPosted 2/9/2012 10:33:52 PM
I think it is highly likely that MC goes to the mysterious Installation 07
---
God bless the sad and selfless. Stay helpless. Cause I've always been stronger than that, hold the weight of the world on my back. Love, Selfish Love.
#16SpiduxUnlimitedPosted 2/9/2012 10:55:21 PM
Spartan_418 posted...
It's possible that Installation 05 has been destroyed. In Ghosts of Onyx one of the UNSC ships receives a transmission from Cortana in which she "recommends cluster-bombing Delta Halo".

I think the Elites have control over it and have glassed the majority of it, but as far as I know they didn't destroy it.
---
With my middle finger up I'm sayin **** how you feel
In my hand there's a blunt and my system there's a pill--D-Lo
#17AgentX7kPosted 2/14/2012 11:20:44 PM
I guess the name doesn't make sense but it's a small thing. I mean not all the Nightmare on Elm Streets take place on Elm Street, there's probably more examples. Also like others said the other rings could still be involved.
#18Born_StellarPosted 2/18/2012 8:26:42 PM

@mingy Stacker can actually be found at kizingo, which is quite strange since he was in fact on delta halo at the time.