Mark your calanders!

#1xTreefiddy350xPosted 2/2/2012 12:40:25 PM(edited)
NEW Halo 4 content most likely coming...

February 29th at Microsofts Spring Showcase.

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1217705p1.html

Also, Frankie pretty much confirmed there will be nothing during the Super Bowl. Oh well, GO Patriots!
#2xHughJasxPosted 2/6/2012 4:18:15 PM
lol pats
---
"Hugh is the most reasonable person i've seen on gamefaqs in a while. It's refreshing." -Hardsix.
#3Pats4Life128151Posted 2/6/2012 5:57:20 PM
yea that was depressing. at least i wast at umass watching the game
---
"I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying."
-Michael Jordan
#4xHughJasxPosted 2/6/2012 8:26:57 PM
Depressing? Your team has won so many super bowls in the past 10 years that you're not allowed to use that word when associated to your team. Try being a Cleveland fan, THAT is depressing. (Don't actually try it, you won't live long)
---
"Hugh is the most reasonable person i've seen on gamefaqs in a while. It's refreshing." -Hardsix.
#5xTreefiddy350x(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2012 11:45:56 PM
Pats4Life128151 posted...

Ah man I wouldn't want to be at umass for that. I got a few friends that go there. I heard pretty much everyone skipped class today because they were so pissed.

I lived in Boston and moved down to Maryland where its pretty much all Ravens fans (mostly mixed with redskins). So it was great for me when they beat the Ravens lol.

I honestly want Cleveland to get real good. I hate the ravens and steelers so I wouldn't mind Cleveland taking the division from them.
#6xHughJasxPosted 2/7/2012 7:11:37 AM
Treefiddy, you are now my new bestest friend
---
#7SR71haloPosted 2/7/2012 9:49:39 AM(edited)
Pats4Life128151 posted...

At least your team is good enough to make it to the super bowl, my team (Miami Dolphins) hasn't been there in a long time and are lucky if they make the playoffs. Oh well, at least we might be getting Peyton Manning next season. :D
---
Zombies are like sprinkles, they make everything sweeter!
#8xTreefiddy350x(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2012 9:48:30 AM(edited)
I love you too Hugh <3

Peyton Manning playing for the Dolphins would be pretty cool... Peyton vs Brady twice a year. If he did play for Miami that would be insane because they already have a great running game. But from what I hear its between Redskins, Jets and Dolphins for Peyton. Jets would be interesting too because two mannings in new York and the Brady vs manning twice a year lol. But redskins are my second favorite team so I'm hoping they get Peyton or RG3.

Just too make sure this topic doesn't get locked, I hope in the Spring Showcase they show more than just a trailer. Gameplay or atleast more info on the story would be great to know.