This better have a 1 - 50 rank system

#1hadokenPosted 2/6/2012 2:42:13 AM

this better have a 1 - 50 rank system, halo 2 xbox live OG player, back in the day, respresent KID. I dont need any of you new reach fans shooting this idea down just because you dont want a rank in your face telling you that you suck at the game when you cant reach past level 30.

yeah halo 3's rank system had problems so what, better than this COD rank system reach brought in. Even with the rank problems only PRO players could reach level 50, so its completely flawed. They should just bring back halo 2's rank system, it was basically win 3 games you rank up, lose 3 games you rank down.

if you dont like rank stay the HELL out of ranked and stay in social games or just play call of duty, im an OG player, OG players that played for rank back in the day made halo what it is, dont try to talk

#2_SawyerPosted 2/6/2012 6:19:51 AM
XD This topic is awesome. Are you on roids or something?

Either way, I agree.
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"Ya took my stuff"
#3ThaneNeedsCurePosted 2/6/2012 7:39:59 AM
I doubt it. I'm guessing the multiplayer system will go off of Reach with the credits, and none of the CODs scared Reach into a number system so there would be no reason for 343 to do that
---
Romancing Tali was my best decision I made in a game
Gamertag: Cinematic Horse
#4Hasani777Posted 2/6/2012 12:22:21 PM
I agree, if and only if, they do something about derankers. There were too many people going up the ranks on a second or third profile and then deranking other players. As long as they get rid of that problem, the halo 2/3 ranking system was far superior.
---
XBL GT: TheGuardians777
#5hadoken(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2012 1:05:47 PM

finally, someone who isnt ignorant

#6JohnO_oPosted 2/6/2012 1:50:00 PM
The OP has only TWO ideas to hold on to. The fact that he hates (and seems to fear) CoD, and wishes he had a huge, bold number to validate his $60 purchase, and possibly his existence.

And he's rubbing those basic concepts together as hard as he physically can to stay warm.

It's almost gruesome to watch. :(

I really don't care about the 1-50. I never did. I'm not in a position where I want to or will argue against a 1-50 system in Ranked, so I won't.

If you want 1-50, I hope 343 gives it to you so you can e-peen in a game where nobody cares.

I accept the fact that you see something valuable in this 1-50 system that I don't, and the fact that you have a feeling towards it makes that valid, because you can never really invalidate an emotion. So more power to you.

I do, however, hope they keep the Credit System for the armory and have you buy armor and attachments, save for a few legendary armor pieces (like the GRD helmet) that can be unlocked through Waypoint achievements.
---
I look Death in the face and say, "Whatever, man".
#7_SawyerPosted 2/6/2012 2:16:12 PM

I agree, if and only if, they do something about derankers. There were too many people going up the ranks on a second or third profile and then deranking other players. As long as they get rid of that problem, the halo 2/3 ranking system was far superior.

I think deranking was such a problem only because there were so many cheaters in the later ranks (35-50), so some people just deranked so they can rank up again since modders and standbyers kept them from getting any further.
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"Ya took my stuff"
#8hadoken(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2012 3:05:28 PM

i only found 1 de ranker every 50 matches, it wasnt a very big deal, it was almost completely wiped out in halo 3

#9metroidman92Posted 2/8/2012 5:36:35 PM
So I can be called 20 different names for not being a 50? No thanks. I left that s*** back in Halo 3.
---
I delete data like you on the way to real errors.
Poems, everybody! The laddie reckons himself a poet!
#10SpiduxUnlimitedPosted 2/8/2012 5:42:22 PM
metroidman92 posted...
So I can be called 20 different names for not being a 50? No thanks. I left that s*** back in Halo 3.

Or being called names by a level 50 so you challenge him to a 1v1 and you beat him in it then he calls you a cheater >.<; You just can't win. Children on the internet need to have some number that tells them that they're so good, and anyone who doesn't have that number simply CAN'T be good enough.
---
With my middle finger up I'm sayin **** how you feel
In my hand there's a blunt and my system there's a pill--D-Lo