Just finished Primordium. *spoilers!*

#1Peter_Griffin33Posted 2/8/2012 9:53:09 PM
I would have never thought 343 was once an ancient human O_O. That was kind of a big wtf moment for me and he seems to think the Librarian is still alive. Maybe we will get to see her in 4?
---
"Speak softly, but carry a big stick." - Theodore Roosevelt
#2SpiduxUnlimitedPosted 2/8/2012 10:37:32 PM
How could you not know? He's BRITISH!

...Kidding.
---
With my middle finger up I'm sayin **** how you feel
In my hand there's a blunt and my system there's a pill--D-Lo
#3Drixops22Posted 2/11/2012 4:28:52 PM
I accept that Chakas is 343 Guilty Spark I just don't know how he is still alive we clearly saw him die in Halo 3, in fact we were the ones who blew his ass up.

Maybe Guilty Spark transferred into another monitor before the explosion wiped him out of existence.

I'm sure it will all be explained, but I'm wondering if we will actually meet any of these characters in Halo 4 (Librarian, Didact/Bornsteller, Chakas, and Riser and Vinevera's spirits inside the humans aboard the ship he took over.
---
"Call of Duty and Gears of War are fun...but Halo is an art." -ANUBIS x MT
-GT: Drixops
#4MrStyPosted 2/11/2012 11:46:06 PM
Chakas was the imprint for 343. 343 was just a fragment. 343 did not survive.
---
I know your roomie is supposedly in MLG and supposedly has a g/f who is supposedly a fox. I have no patience for bestiality... - Krazylegz
#5SpiduxUnlimitedPosted 2/11/2012 11:47:02 PM
Drixops22 posted...
I accept that Chakas is 343 Guilty Spark I just don't know how he is still alive we clearly saw him die in Halo 3, in fact we were the ones who blew his ass up.

Maybe Guilty Spark transferred into another monitor before the explosion wiped him out of existence.

I'm sure it will all be explained, but I'm wondering if we will actually meet any of these characters in Halo 4 (Librarian, Didact/Bornsteller, Chakas, and Riser and Vinevera's spirits inside the humans aboard the ship he took over.

I asked the same question and the way it was explained to me is that he had various fragments of his core self and one of the fragments was recovered by the UNSC; which, of course, went all bastard on them.
---
With my middle finger up I'm sayin **** how you feel
In my hand there's a blunt and my system there's a pill--D-Lo
#6Peter_Griffin33(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2012 7:30:19 AM
Yeah, I figured they have found the fragment on the remains of Installation 07.
---
"Speak softly, but carry a big stick." - Theodore Roosevelt