H3BC...A whole new world

#41GreyedPheonixPosted 2/22/2012 8:28:18 PM
The only think that could really spoil the game is if one of the endings is just plain stupid.

Also, in other news: Job interview with the Forest service. I could work up in Oregon for the summer.
---
~~~::Zensunni philosopher of GameFaqs::~~~
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p237/Arraxus/JENOVAsWitness.jpg
#42devil mingyPosted 2/22/2012 8:33:20 PM(edited)
The only think that could really spoil the game is if one of the endings is just plain stupid.

How about all of them?

DAMN IT! I said that was all. Sorry, sorry.

Best of luck on your interview.
#43logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2012 5:47:26 AM
Best of luck to you, Rat. I hope the interview goes well.

Little over 2 weeks until ME3. I'm getting excited now, but I will have to hide when the others in my family play it. I don't like spoilers, my husband doesn't mind. When I play I like to be surprised so I don't know what I'll do.....play a lot when they are at school and work I suppose;)
---
"A quarantine zone for a plague that kills turians. Why don't we go anywhere nice?" Mass Effect 2
#44moshaspartan2Posted 2/23/2012 7:05:07 AM
good luck, rat. hope it works out, buddy.

yeah, im also avoiding spoilers like the plague. cant say im particularly excited for ME3, but i hold onto a little hope that it will prove to be worthy of the ME name.

on a more positive note, what has everybody been playing and enjoying recently? what titles are we all psyched for?
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
#45_SawyerPosted 2/23/2012 8:08:11 AM

on a more positive note, what has everybody been playing and enjoying recently? what titles are we all psyched for?

Final Fantasy XIII-2. I love me some time travel.

Aside from ME3, I can't think of anything coming out soon that I'm psyched for. Maybe someone else will say something that jogs my memory. Though I am excited to hear there's another Persona game and Phoenix Wright entry coming along.
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"I don't know why everyone is on your side but when I see and ass i point them out. And you friend, is a big ass" - Rizz02125 to me
#46moshaspartan2Posted 2/23/2012 9:53:27 AM
same here, two of my favourite series. just playing through persona 4 again at the moment. rather annoyed that p4: the golden is a vita exclusive, ill have to grab a couple of copies and sit on them for a while, see if i can borrow a vita.

also playing through the MGS series again, now that MGS HD has come out over here. glorious.

there are a fair few games im looking forward to right now. aside from ME, ill be picking up operation racoon city next month. witcher 2 in april, loads of great titles in may. absolutely cannot wait for max payne 3.
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
#47moshaspartan2Posted 2/23/2012 9:54:01 AM
also, that new borderlands 2 trailer made me pee a little.
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
#48TheSacredRingPosted 2/23/2012 4:01:50 PM
Good luck , Rat. I'm sure you'll do great.

*Serves up another martini for Mingy*

Finally got around to starting up Arkham City, and other than that my gaming time has been extremely limited. Little rascals keep needing playtime :).
---
Blarg and Kupo
#49GreyedPheonixPosted 2/23/2012 4:44:43 PM
Was preliminary interview, I need to call and talk to the people at the various locations now.
---
"It's only a matter of time before he apologizes for the ... War. Sorry Britain! We kinda ruined that whole "sun never sets thing." -Mikaruge
#50Mike_VanderzandPosted 2/24/2012 8:58:50 AM
omg loganhunter.
---
Walshy knows I'm a BEAST, PROOF:http://youtu.be/_YJ_OTU3-EQ
Sub my channel: http://www.youtube.com/mikevanderzand