H3BC...A whole new world

#61moshaspartan2Posted 2/28/2012 6:56:11 AM
yeah, its kinda disgusting. i take a little solace in the fact that all prior ME DLC has been average at best, though.

why arent you enjoying it, logie? cant say ive ever replayed ME2. reckon enough time would have passed now for me to enjoy it, but i kinda dislike replaying ME. i like leaving my story the way it was the first time around.
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
#62logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2012 7:37:17 AM
I like flirting with Garrus and Thane:P I just saw this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SM5hRu5v6o

and it's gonna make my true play though a bit more enjoyable. I'm so looking forward to this, haven't been this excited about a game since Gears 3. Gamestop has screwed up our preorder though and that is really ticking me off.
---
"A quarantine zone for a plague that kills turians. Why don't we go anywhere nice?" Mass Effect 2
#63sLaCkEr408___RJPosted 2/28/2012 8:01:40 AM
moshaspartan2 posted...
sorry slacker, didnt see your post in the old topic. how are ya, chava?

MC: I'm good brotha, how's tricks? I see you guys are still running the spot.
---
Ship Out Date: June 20, 2007
"Dum spiro, spero (While I breathe, I hope)" ~ Papa
#64TheSacredRingPosted 2/28/2012 8:19:42 AM
Ah yes, do have a fair bit of time before The Last Story will be brought here. Hopefully by then I'll be able to get around to playing it.

Fairly uninterested in The Last of Us to be honest, but I'll reserve judgment for when more details and perhaps some gameplay emerge.
---
Blarg and Kupo
#65devil mingyPosted 2/28/2012 6:36:40 PM(edited)
To be fair, most of the "exclusive DLC" that makes up the $870 price tag is multiplayer stuff that probably isn't nearly as exclusive as EA would like to admit. I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't get a marketplace release sometime in the future. It'll seriously hurt those that like a complete experience until then, but I suppose it's a good habit to break with gaming this day and age.

Oh, Garrus and Thane, a delightful sniper duo to have. Mass Effect 2 may have had a barely coherent main story, but I love it for the characters. I would have loved to see these characters grow more, interact with one another more often, and maybe even get some closure. Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 set up some excellent sideplots and characters that are far more memorable than the Reapers themselves. Fight for Earth? Hell no, I'd fight for them.
#66logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2012 7:57:56 PM
well said devil. The characters in ME2 really grow on you. I'm even giving Jack a chance in the field. I hope to see them in ME3 sometime, I know we shall see Garrus...at least we had better;)
---
"A quarantine zone for a plague that kills turians. Why don't we go anywhere nice?" Mass Effect 2
#67devil mingyPosted 2/28/2012 8:55:57 PM(edited)
*deep breath*... yeah. Mass Effect 3... it seems to play pretty well. Not quite as fluid as Gears, but an improvement. And the music sounds great, as does the presentation... graphics are pretty good.

*downs another martini*

Multiplayer was much better than I expected, even with the dumb booster pack system and the lack of group matchmaking... pretty straightforward achievements... yeah, a pretty solid game. I'll definitely pick it up sometime.
#68_SawyerPosted 2/29/2012 7:25:40 AM
Logan, I have a ME question for you:

What do you think of Kaiden? A lot of people don't tend to think much of him. Seems to be the same with Jacob, maybe because they're both human males.. which is boring... for guys anyway. Everyone's in agreement that Garrus and Thane are badass, so i was wondering that if you had any interest in Kaiden was it because he was the only male LI in the original game?
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"I don't know why everyone is on your side but when I see and ass i point them out. And you friend, is a big ass" - Rizz02125 to me
#69logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/29/2012 7:46:56 AM
Dej, I saw your sig and realized it was you!! I think you were one of the first people I spoke to on the halo board and was a sweetheart to me:)

As to Kaidan, I just love him. He's like Alistair in Dragon age, he was shy and needed coaxing to finally talk about stuff. After learning about his life I could see where he was coming from. ME2 ticked me off with the whole you know what and in both he's not too committed, ME1 (being together won't affect what we are here for) and ME2 (maybe if you make it out alive I'll see if I can see you). That made me want to cheat.
Jacob just didn't trip my trigger, didn't seem to personable and full of himself. I'm curious to see how committed he is to a relationship in this one. At least Garrus has stayed around for the duration.

So, yeah, there's Kaidan bashing, but if I had to play a male shepard I'd still leave Ashley to burn....even though I know her story, too.
---
#70_SawyerPosted 2/29/2012 9:44:06 AM
It's nice to hear I left an impression ^_^

Heh, I wonder if Ashley hate from females is as common as Kaiden hate from guys. I do like Kaiden more than I initially did once I learned about his past, though I've yet to save him in any of my 4 playthroughs lol. Since Bioware has promised deeper relationships, and it seems to be true from what I hear, I'll have to get one going where he survives so maybe I'll be able to appreciate him more in ME3.
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"I don't know why everyone is on your side but when I see and ass i point them out. And you friend, is a big ass" - Rizz02125 to me