Who'd win in a fight? The Rookie and his team vs Noble 6 (only)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Who'd win in a fight? The Rookie and his team vs Noble 6 (only)
4 years ago#1
I would guess that 6 was the best fighter Noble Team, except for maybe Jorge. Same with the Rookie and his team.
GAMER/DANCER HYBRID. PLEASE SUPPORT. SIGN BELOW.
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/7-site-suggestions/60990732
4 years ago#2
Noble 6 is a SPARTAN, but he is fighting a whole team. Hmm.......

Noble 6 would win.
I couldn't think of a sig, so I didn't put one.
4 years ago#3
Noble-6 is a hyper-lethal vector, and to me, only a few inches short of being a second John-117 (or technically he/she is, considering we all have played as John and we are in a sense Noble-6 so we essentially "have his same training"..... lol thats how I see it hahaha), has slaughtered more individuals than Dare's strike team can ever hope to count, and is used to fighting blood-thirsty, muscle-packed behemoths instead of scrawny Marines or ODST's (scrawny in comparison to at least 3/4'ths of the Covenant ranks and to the SPARTAN-III's themselves) and has more training and experience than them.

So to make a long story short, Noble-6 would slaughter everyone, even if all he had was a Halo 3 magnum and they all had Halo: CE Pistols and Spartan lasers.
Help bring back Republic Commando! http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/914938-star-wars-republic-commando/57002133
4 years ago#4
Consider when John was 'tested' with Mjolnir MK5. He fought 10 ODSTs, ran through a minefield, and deflected a heat seeking anti tank missile. Now, N6 isn't MC. But, Buck's team doesn't have an anti tank missile, minefield, and there's only six of them.
I LIEK TURDLES
4 years ago#5
I can see this turning into a CoD vs. Halo topic.
But to answer the question, Six would beat the hell out of any fruitcup from the CoD franchise
"I don't want to say 'I Told You So' ...so, Welcome to Miami!"
GT: rodneythesavior
4 years ago#6
Spartans are, for all intents and purposes, superheroes.

Superior speed, stamina, strength, and a titanium shell with energy shielding. Not to mention superhuman reflexes.

6 could probably take The Squad. He's made entire militia groups vanish.
I look Death in the face and say, "Whatever, man".
4 years ago#7
Deepending on if Bucks squad was at top shape and had proper assests and gear.

Breakdown goes like this if I remember right from ODST.

Dare: Unknown training, presumably tactics and recon.
Buck: Tactical leader of the squad, I would put him on Par with Mal from firefly (not just because of his VA), spontaneous genius, he survived Reach so he has that going for him too.

Dutch: Heavy weapons skills, and close quarters combat.
Romeo: Sniper
Mickey: Vehicle skills IIRC.
Rookie: all-around skills?

versus:

Noble 6: Spartan III augmentation procedures and training, so obviously training in all forms of combat.

How the fight would go down:

stalemate: Overwatch and countersniping between Noble 6 and Romeo, when he comes in close there would likely be traps set-up by dutch, and whatever randomness that Buck might have come up with. It boils down to the ODST squad having 6 and likely being able to keep a level head and draw it out into a stalemate.

Personally that's how I see the scenario unfolding.
I don't know about Spanish, but in English when a word is improperly used long enough we just give up and just make it a word.
4 years ago#8
^TC means a fight, not a shootout.

Either way, it would go to Noble 6. Without a doubt.
4 years ago#9

lordgamingtonV posted...
Consider when John was 'tested' with Mjolnir MK5. He fought 10 ODSTs, ran through a minefield, and deflected a heat seeking anti tank missile. Now, N6 isn't MC. But, Buck's team doesn't have an anti tank missile, minefield, and there's only six of them.
---
I LIEK TURDLES

this. we've already seen what happens when a spartan goes up against ODSTs. they're squashed like bugs.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Who'd win in a fight? The Rookie and his team vs Noble 6 (only)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived