Who'd win in a fight? The Rookie and his team vs Noble 6 (only)

#13khcPosted 2/23/2012 4:16:20 AM
I would guess that 6 was the best fighter Noble Team, except for maybe Jorge. Same with the Rookie and his team.
---
GAMER/DANCER HYBRID. PLEASE SUPPORT. SIGN BELOW.
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/7-site-suggestions/60990732
#2allsomePosted 2/23/2012 7:50:28 AM
Noble 6 is a SPARTAN, but he is fighting a whole team. Hmm.......

Noble 6 would win.
---
I couldn't think of a sig, so I didn't put one.
#3Lawfish66Posted 2/23/2012 4:43:49 PM
Noble-6 is a hyper-lethal vector, and to me, only a few inches short of being a second John-117 (or technically he/she is, considering we all have played as John and we are in a sense Noble-6 so we essentially "have his same training"..... lol thats how I see it hahaha), has slaughtered more individuals than Dare's strike team can ever hope to count, and is used to fighting blood-thirsty, muscle-packed behemoths instead of scrawny Marines or ODST's (scrawny in comparison to at least 3/4'ths of the Covenant ranks and to the SPARTAN-III's themselves) and has more training and experience than them.

So to make a long story short, Noble-6 would slaughter everyone, even if all he had was a Halo 3 magnum and they all had Halo: CE Pistols and Spartan lasers.
---
Help bring back Republic Commando! http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/914938-star-wars-republic-commando/57002133
#4lordgamingtonVPosted 2/24/2012 1:11:38 AM
Consider when John was 'tested' with Mjolnir MK5. He fought 10 ODSTs, ran through a minefield, and deflected a heat seeking anti tank missile. Now, N6 isn't MC. But, Buck's team doesn't have an anti tank missile, minefield, and there's only six of them.
---
I LIEK TURDLES
#5rdnythesaviorPosted 2/24/2012 2:12:21 AM
I can see this turning into a CoD vs. Halo topic.
But to answer the question, Six would beat the hell out of any fruitcup from the CoD franchise
---
"I don't want to say 'I Told You So' ...so, Welcome to Miami!"
GT: rodneythesavior
#6JohnO_oPosted 2/24/2012 7:41:46 AM
Spartans are, for all intents and purposes, superheroes.

Superior speed, stamina, strength, and a titanium shell with energy shielding. Not to mention superhuman reflexes.

6 could probably take The Squad. He's made entire militia groups vanish.
---
I look Death in the face and say, "Whatever, man".
#7GreyedPheonixPosted 2/24/2012 11:37:50 PM
Deepending on if Bucks squad was at top shape and had proper assests and gear.

Breakdown goes like this if I remember right from ODST.

Dare: Unknown training, presumably tactics and recon.
Buck: Tactical leader of the squad, I would put him on Par with Mal from firefly (not just because of his VA), spontaneous genius, he survived Reach so he has that going for him too.

Dutch: Heavy weapons skills, and close quarters combat.
Romeo: Sniper
Mickey: Vehicle skills IIRC.
Rookie: all-around skills?

versus:

Noble 6: Spartan III augmentation procedures and training, so obviously training in all forms of combat.

How the fight would go down:

stalemate: Overwatch and countersniping between Noble 6 and Romeo, when he comes in close there would likely be traps set-up by dutch, and whatever randomness that Buck might have come up with. It boils down to the ODST squad having 6 and likely being able to keep a level head and draw it out into a stalemate.

Personally that's how I see the scenario unfolding.
---
I don't know about Spanish, but in English when a word is improperly used long enough we just give up and just make it a word.
#8xTreefiddy350xPosted 2/25/2012 12:38:44 AM
^TC means a fight, not a shootout.

Either way, it would go to Noble 6. Without a doubt.
#9Born_StellarPosted 2/25/2012 10:15:58 AM

lordgamingtonV posted...
Consider when John was 'tested' with Mjolnir MK5. He fought 10 ODSTs, ran through a minefield, and deflected a heat seeking anti tank missile. Now, N6 isn't MC. But, Buck's team doesn't have an anti tank missile, minefield, and there's only six of them.
---
I LIEK TURDLES

this. we've already seen what happens when a spartan goes up against ODSTs. they're squashed like bugs.