I think Clans are back...(possible proof/idea)

#1xCHEEZUSxPosted 3/9/2012 3:30:57 PM

http://www.gamespot.com/news/halo-4-bypassing-beta-test-6365147

pause at 3:13 in the video and at the bottom right in the scoreboard you can see 2 emblems for both the red and blue team/a unicorn and a wolf, both known symbols from previous games. I believe the only possible reasons that a logo would be on the team colors are if....

1) There is some sort of leader thing where the leader of each team has there logo on the scoreboard/very unlikely.

2) Clans are back in action from halo 2 where you can put a logo on your clan and it shows on the scoreboard/very likely.

From listening to the video it seems like they are actually trying to bring competitve gaming back with the leveling system most likely coming back, and the maps are made solely for multiplayer again. I havent been excited for a halo game since halo 3 and from hearing all this news I can say Im really pumped for this game...

My wishlist =

-1-50 skill system

-2-duel weilding where you start with a smg type weapon so you have incentive to actually duel weild

-3-no stupid gadgets for multi/or at least make some gamemodes without the gadgets.

-4-no bloom, which looks like it has been removed!!

#2iRGushPosted 3/9/2012 3:37:09 PM
343 confirmed theres no bloom in halo 4, but they said there will slight recoil however.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#3xCHEEZUSx(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2012 3:38:11 PM

iRGush posted...
343 confirmed theres no bloom in halo 4, but they said there will slight recoil however.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Im fine with recoil, its actually manageable and realistic unlike bloom : (

#4GrimMTrixXPosted 3/10/2012 10:59:40 AM
I hope to god clans return. Halo 2 is still my favorite halo multiplayer for clans alone. I hope they realize clans are fun and its awesome to have personal stats but also clan stats. If its not in, then I just don't know what's wrong with them. My friend words for 343 as a "encounter designer" so ill have to have. Him keep me posted on the game. Depending on what he can tell me ab it. Hopefully he knows.
---
XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX -www.glitchytasty.com -Video Game News and Reviews
#5oODecimateOoPosted 3/10/2012 1:43:24 PM
A halo 2 clan system would be amazing in Halo 4. :)
#6Geremy69Posted 3/10/2012 6:47:05 PM
No duel-wielding either. Its been confirmed, If I can find the video Ill post it
---
"Facebook is like jail, you sit around and waste time, write on walls, and get poked by people you don't know"
#7iceman505Posted 3/12/2012 4:12:48 AM
iRGush posted...

As it should be.
#8GrimMTrixXPosted 3/13/2012 6:09:24 PM
i havent played reach since release.. so the what hell is bloom?
---
#9littlebro07Posted 3/13/2012 6:23:45 PM
GrimMTrixX posted...
i havent played reach since release.. so the what hell is bloom?

Remember how every time you fired your gun the reticule would expand, decreasing your accuracy and forcing you to time your shots?

That's bloom.
---
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb289/volcaitlin/gifs/dancning.gif
#10GrimMTrixXPosted 3/13/2012 10:17:35 PM
ahh hate that garbage. one of the reasons i idnt really like Reach, that and they nerfed all my weapon setups that ive been good with since Halo 3. Mauler/melee is useless and hell shotgun is garbage too. But im gonna try again for some achievements. still workin on about 9 more halo 3 ones lol just sucks cuz if i dont get the map i need i gotta back out and try again till i get the map i want just for the CHANCE to get one.

I got the shotgun spree in citadel on the FINAL minute of a shotty multi flag CTF game. was soo pissed the whole match and in the final 50 seconds i got it. lol still keep missing sword spree in heretic by 2 kills and i NEVER even get orbital or avalanche to even show up.
---