Anyone else hate the armor?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Anyone else hate the armor?

User Info: Veteran_Ranger

Veteran_Ranger
4 years ago#1
The Spartan 4's look weird.... And unless they have some excuse as to how he could find new armor.... 1's armor-2's armor was small polygon improvements and it didn't really change the look a ton. 3 was just 2 but HD. I'm not a big fan of what they did, but I really loved Bungie's Halo so I'll probably hate anything anyone else does to it for a while until I accept it.
He flew pretty good for a brick!- Sgt. Johnson
This is the internet. Where different opinions are declarations of war. -TheGodofGamers

User Info: Hasani777

Hasani777
4 years ago#2
What are you talking about? The Spartan IV's have nothing to do with the other Halos. Unless you are meaning MC's armor, then 343i has already stated that there is a legitimate explanation within the game.
XBL GT: TheGuardians777

User Info: Veteran_Ranger

Veteran_Ranger
4 years ago#3
Yeah the stuff after the first sentence is all about MC. (And I read the first book so maybe I haven't gotten to it yet, but it seems very unlikely there is a legit way he could have acquired new armor, let alone while in the cryotube)
He flew pretty good for a brick!- Sgt. Johnson
This is the internet. Where different opinions are declarations of war. -TheGodofGamers

User Info: Famine_10f4

Famine_10f4
4 years ago#4

Other than the abdomen area I think Chief looks fine.

User Info: TIGERPOKEMON

TIGERPOKEMON
4 years ago#5
The Spartan 4 armor looks... not like Halo
(TDPS) The Dedicated Portable Society - Stand together for the general promotion of dedicated portables and the quality software they provide us. {3DS}

User Info: obirick

obirick
4 years ago#6
It's fine.

QQ.
Fail x10! Max combo! New high score...in fail!
I refuse to take part in this thread....ahh crap

User Info: Plasma_Dragon

Plasma_Dragon
4 years ago#7
TIGERPOKEMON posted...
The Spartan 4 armor looks... not like Halo

Agreed, it reminded me an awful lot of Dead Space 2.

And I also agree with the TC on this one, after reading up on it and staying with a pretty canon storyline all these years, its hard to believe he could magically produce new armor on a broken ship going wherever its going.

User Info: That1Guyy

That1Guyy
4 years ago#8
Unless I missed something, Master Chief's armor in 4 just a more HD and more detailed version of his current armor.
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.

User Info: Plasma_Dragon

Plasma_Dragon
4 years ago#9
From what I understood, they actually changed it somehow to make it relevant to the Spartan IV's. I'm just curious how unless he gets it from whatever technology he comes across.

User Info: SrgtStalker

SrgtStalker
4 years ago#10
It says in grasslands that while in cryo they have nanotechnology in the suits that improve them
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Anyone else hate the armor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived