Anyone else hate the armor?

#1Veteran_RangerPosted 3/9/2012 7:51:45 PM
The Spartan 4's look weird.... And unless they have some excuse as to how he could find new armor.... 1's armor-2's armor was small polygon improvements and it didn't really change the look a ton. 3 was just 2 but HD. I'm not a big fan of what they did, but I really loved Bungie's Halo so I'll probably hate anything anyone else does to it for a while until I accept it.
---
He flew pretty good for a brick!- Sgt. Johnson
This is the internet. Where different opinions are declarations of war. -TheGodofGamers
#2Hasani777Posted 3/9/2012 8:29:30 PM
What are you talking about? The Spartan IV's have nothing to do with the other Halos. Unless you are meaning MC's armor, then 343i has already stated that there is a legitimate explanation within the game.
---
XBL GT: TheGuardians777
#3Veteran_Ranger(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2012 8:35:46 PM
Yeah the stuff after the first sentence is all about MC. (And I read the first book so maybe I haven't gotten to it yet, but it seems very unlikely there is a legit way he could have acquired new armor, let alone while in the cryotube)
---
He flew pretty good for a brick!- Sgt. Johnson
This is the internet. Where different opinions are declarations of war. -TheGodofGamers
#4Famine_10f4Posted 3/9/2012 9:14:47 PM

Other than the abdomen area I think Chief looks fine.

#5TIGERPOKEMONPosted 3/11/2012 9:51:05 AM
The Spartan 4 armor looks... not like Halo
---
(TDPS) The Dedicated Portable Society - Stand together for the general promotion of dedicated portables and the quality software they provide us. {3DS}
#6obirickPosted 3/11/2012 9:58:04 AM
It's fine.

QQ.
---
Fail x10! Max combo! New high score...in fail!
I refuse to take part in this thread....ahh crap
#7Plasma_DragonPosted 3/11/2012 10:42:45 AM
TIGERPOKEMON posted...
The Spartan 4 armor looks... not like Halo

Agreed, it reminded me an awful lot of Dead Space 2.

And I also agree with the TC on this one, after reading up on it and staying with a pretty canon storyline all these years, its hard to believe he could magically produce new armor on a broken ship going wherever its going.
#8That1GuyyPosted 3/11/2012 4:43:10 PM
Unless I missed something, Master Chief's armor in 4 just a more HD and more detailed version of his current armor.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#9Plasma_DragonPosted 3/11/2012 4:52:35 PM
From what I understood, they actually changed it somehow to make it relevant to the Spartan IV's. I'm just curious how unless he gets it from whatever technology he comes across.
#10SrgtStalkerPosted 3/12/2012 8:05:42 AM
It says in grasslands that while in cryo they have nanotechnology in the suits that improve them
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?