NO Flood!!!!!

#1ThewolfjackalPosted 3/12/2012 6:19:12 PM

There better not be any flood..... they better not make some unbelieveable return.

Halo- Woah what the heck is those freaky things

Halo 2- ... Hmm they are alittle more interesting buuuut alittle annoying now...

Halo 3- Grrrrr.... I hate these freaking tranforming flood!!!!!

Halo 4- O_- What is that!!!!! ......Flood!?!?!?! -snaps disc-

#2CyanadePosted 3/12/2012 6:26:23 PM
The transformer flood that trolled you with projectiles while sitting up high...

>___<
---
http://i.imgur.com/w4UFu.jpg
#3Xfma100Posted 3/12/2012 6:52:10 PM
Personally, I would love to see the Flood return.

Probably not in Campaign, and I'm okay with that.
But I want Firefight to have Flood or at least a Flood Firefight mode.

And maybe a game type similar to living dead but instead of being a spartan with an energy sword you become one of the flood...
#4Thewolfjackal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2012 7:18:25 PM

Xfma100 posted...
Personally, I would love to see the Flood return.

Probably not in Campaign, and I'm okay with that.
But I want Firefight to have Flood or at least a Flood Firefight mode.

And maybe a game type similar to living dead but instead of being a spartan with an energy sword you become one of the flood...

The only thing I would want to see happen

#5Famine_10f4Posted 3/12/2012 7:21:38 PM

I love the Flood but they need to be revised if they return. And please for the love of god don't have the flood with the spike cannon return.

#6Thewolfjackal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2012 7:28:04 PM

Famine_10f4 posted...

I love the Flood but they need to be revised if they return. And please for the love of god don't have the flood with the spike cannon return.

The best part about the flood was watching the epic battles between the soldiers or the covenant

#7Xfma100Posted 3/12/2012 7:44:48 PM
Thewolfjackal posted...

Famine_10f4 posted...

The best part about the flood was watching the epic battles between the soldiers or the covenant

And that's one of the reasons Flood should be in Firefight in some form or another.
#8jigijopoPosted 3/12/2012 7:48:00 PM
Does anybody realize that Halo would not exist without the flood. The rings, the story line, anything would not exist. It also adds a different dynamic of playing the game to alleviate player fatigue of just mindlessly killing the same 3-5 aliens over and over
#9Thewolfjackal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2012 7:54:30 PM

jigijopo posted...
Does anybody realize that Halo would not exist without the flood. The rings, the story line, anything would not exist. It also adds a different dynamic of playing the game to alleviate player fatigue of just mindlessly killing the same 3-5 aliens over and over

Yea it did add to the story but I get tired of seeing them and having levels entirely based on them. The Libary just as a example in Halo

#10Xfma100Posted 3/12/2012 7:58:55 PM
Thewolfjackal posted...

jigijopo posted...

Yea it did add to the story but I get tired of seeing them and having levels entirely based on them. The Libary just as a example in Halo

To be fair, the flood haven't had a big role at all in ODST or Reach. The were not in either game at all IIRC.

By your own logic, the convenant is terrible as well. Or even worse than the flood.
>_>