Ideas for precision weapons?

#11COLL1N(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2012 1:19:59 PM
I think It would be neat to have both the BR and the DMR in the same game. Just me though...
#12appleturnover87Posted 3/17/2012 1:31:06 PM
The idea scares me a just because of past games. If they have both one will almost certainly be better than the other or just more useful, like how there was a carbine on like one map in H3 and how no one used the NR unless they couldn't find a DMR.
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#13MC_Brian1Posted 3/18/2012 11:45:11 AM
appleturnover87 posted...
The idea scares me a just because of past games. If they have both one will almost certainly be better than the other or just more useful, like how there was a carbine on like one map in H3 and how no one used the NR unless they couldn't find a DMR.

Honestly, I always preferred the Carbine and NR. They're just as good as, if not better than the BR/DMR. They need to appear more commonly.
---
Why do you believe that Majora is a female? - BlueGunstarHero
Majora's emotions came out through the Skull Kid - BadDecisions
#14SpiduxUnlimitedPosted 3/18/2012 11:58:46 AM
^ And that kinda goes into the point I'm making. If they include the DMR you have two carbine rifles, plus whatever the covenant have (whether it's the carbine or needle rifle), and the possibility of another type of carbine rifle with the 'new enemy'. How many of those are going to get used all the time?

Personally, I'd take a Grenade Launcher over a DMR in h4 any day.
---
With my middle finger up I'm sayin **** how you feel
GT: SPIDUX
#15alkahsuPosted 3/18/2012 8:32:42 PM
SpiduxUnlimited posted...

there really doesn't need to be a DMR if there is a BR. It's like having a Red Plasma and a Blue Plasma all over again.

Lol. Too true.
---
99% of my posts are made from my phone so ignore the spelling/grammatical errors.
#16ssj3bladePosted 3/22/2012 2:00:51 PM
In my personal opinion, I'd reconsider the addition of the BR. I much prefer the single shot DMR.

But both would be pretty nice.
---
http://i.imgur.com/CqnIz.png
~ ssj3blade
|| Gamertag = finalfantastica
#17proffPosted 3/23/2012 9:51:18 PM
Multiple mid-range weapons are fine IMO, so long as one isn't utter junk. Nobody complains about SMGs, ARs, Spike Rifles, etc etc, all filling the same role. But if a BR and DMR appear in the same game, all hell breaks loose.
---
2x Universe = TUBE
#18SergioMach5Posted 3/24/2012 9:13:34 AM
I was happy with H3's precision arsenal. The Covenant Carbine in particular was sorely missed for me in Reach, but the needle rifle being in wouldnt be bad either.
---
Delighted True Crime: Hong Kong is back in production as Sleeping Dogs!