So I've been scrutinizing in-game multiplayer screenshots, and I have noticed

#1obirickPosted 3/18/2012 10:42:27 AM
That there seems to be NO ARMOR ABILITIES! WOOO! I hated them in Reach. I am SOOO glad that they are, potentially, gone!

Key word = potentially.
---
Fail x10! Max combo! New high score...in fail!
I refuse to take part in this thread....ahh crap
#2Famine_10f4Posted 3/18/2012 10:46:00 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if they returned... If anything there will be a playlist for classic Halo just like in Halo Reach. Personally I want them back, with a few tweaks of course.

#3appleturnover87Posted 3/18/2012 11:14:18 AM
Famine_10f4 posted...
I wouldn't be surprised if they returned... If anything there will be a playlist for classic Halo just like in Halo Reach. Personally I want them back, with a few tweaks of course.

Unless they're REALLY different I would be shocked if they returned.
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#4zofinPosted 3/18/2012 11:25:06 AM
appleturnover87 posted...
Famine_10f4 posted...

Why would you be shocked? there is only a small amount of people who complain about them and there all on GameFAQs, which neither Bungie nor 343 read.
---
The reason people complain about video games being bad isn't because they are, it's because it's not Call of Duty.
#5appleturnover87Posted 3/18/2012 11:45:44 AM
zofin posted...
appleturnover87 posted...
Famine_10f4 posted...

Why would you be shocked? there is only a small amount of people who complain about them and there all on GameFAQs, which neither Bungie nor 343 read.

If you're serious then lmao. They were poorly implemented in Reach, both Bungie and 343i are aware of the complaints, and it was a lot more than just the gamefaqs community. Apparently you've never been to the forums on Bnet.
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#6obirick(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2012 12:15:39 PM
Yeah man, the abilities cause a lot of upheaval in the Halo community :/ They were pretty lame. I liked the idea, don't get me wrong, but it was not executed properly, imo.

But, I hope the Reach AR returns. I love that. That, or the CE AR.
---
Fail x10! Max combo! New high score...in fail!
I refuse to take part in this thread....ahh crap
#7CitadelSecurityPosted 3/18/2012 1:25:21 PM
obirick posted...
But, I hope the Reach AR returns. I love that. That, or the CE AR.

. . .
---
HOW THE **** EVEN?
Lithik0r
#8WORT_WORT_WORTPosted 3/18/2012 3:07:56 PM
I'm pretty sure the jetpack is back: http://i.imgur.com/yZPEN.png
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnvyig16uL1qzbtdfo1_500.jpg
#9zofinPosted 3/18/2012 3:36:02 PM
WORT_WORT_WORT posted...
I'm pretty sure the jetpack is back: http://i.imgur.com/yZPEN.png

Which could be taken as proof that the others may be back aswell. Again, the key words being "COULD" and "MAY". Oh, and why would I have a reason to be on 15 different forums sites. I see no reason when if I need an answer I can just fnd it here and if that doesn't work I can just google it. OH WAIT, this is GFAQs, google is taboo.
---
The reason people complain about video games being bad isn't because they are, it's because it's not Call of Duty.
#10Spartan_418Posted 3/18/2012 4:53:28 PM

You'll definitely be able to sprint, though that may or may not be an armor ability. I would be surprised if you can't do anything special other than sprint.