If AA's are in this game, this is how it should be done

#1COLL1NPosted 3/18/2012 8:26:59 PM
Sprint, Jetpack, Active Camouflage, and Hologram. THAT IS IT.

Do not ruin the game by putting armor lock in the most overplayed social playlists and for god sake do not place evade (AKA retarded gravity defying roll with the help of nitrous) and Bubble Shield in team objective playlists. For those of you complaining about AA's being in the game it's not like they will place them in EVERY playlist. Only a certain few playlists will have the four "liked"AA's and the classic Sprint Only/No Sprint playlists will still be there for you to enjoy...

Also Hologram could use a huge buff. It should actually be programmed to look and shoot like players and should have shields as well. This way it's actually worth using.
#2Mike_VanderzandPosted 3/18/2012 9:18:11 PM
lol active camo?

Get out of here kid/
---
Walshy knows I'm a BEAST, PROOF:http://youtu.be/_YJ_OTU3-EQ
Sub my channel: http://www.youtube.com/mikevanderzand
#3alkahsuPosted 3/18/2012 9:20:32 PM
If AAs are in the game they need to have a minimum recharge time of 90 seconds that isn't reset upon death. This way you would actually have to use them strategically instead of spamming them.

Of course no AAs would be best.
---
99% of my posts are made from my phone so ignore the spelling/grammatical errors.
#4halofan9912Posted 3/18/2012 9:57:47 PM
No! Absolutely not! No, and I mean, NO, armor abilities. They are the reason why Reach sucked. That, and the ranking system sucked. Any true Halo fan would agree with me on that.
#5COLL1N(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2012 10:20:13 PM
Mike_Vanderzand implying I'm a kid and or scrub because I said active camo instead of invis. Anytime u wanna just ask...
#6MC_Brian1Posted 3/19/2012 12:32:18 PM
I think they should just combine them with Equipment and make them map pick ups.
---
Why do you believe that Majora is a female? - BlueGunstarHero
Majora's emotions came out through the Skull Kid - BadDecisions
#7CitadelSecurityPosted 3/19/2012 1:21:57 PM
COLL1N posted...
Mike_Vanderzand implying I'm a kid and or scrub because I said active camo instead of invis. Anytime u wanna just ask...

Pretty sure he didn't imply it.
---
HOW THE **** EVEN?
Lithik0r
#8Spartan_418Posted 3/19/2012 1:48:24 PM

As much as everyone complains about Armor Lock, I actually found Active Camo the most annoying. Especially getting killed by cloaked snipers, and having my radar scrambled by a nearby teammate. 

Armor Lock was fun in some gametypes, especially in Elite Slayer before it got nerfed, when everyone would stick each other with plasmas and then Armor Lock and watch the grenades bounce around. 

I wouldn't complain if the only ones they kept were Sprint, Jetpack and Evade, as long as they add some other new feature to make the gameplay interesting. Halo 3 had equipment, Reach had AAs, Halo 4 needs its own new thing as well. 

#9fineline122Posted 3/19/2012 2:23:05 PM
Yeah, srsly, Active Camo blows, esp with radar scramble.
#10supervegito24Posted 3/19/2012 3:28:44 PM
halofan9912 posted...
No! Absolutely not! No, and I mean, NO, armor abilities. They are the reason why Reach sucked. That, and the ranking system sucked. Any true Halo fan would agree with me on that.

Hey it's this kid! Didn't you get suspended for spamming the Pokemon board with things about how much better halo was than Pokemon? How's that 750k "temporary investment" your dad gave you?
---
"F***ing Mastepiece, if you dont buy it your children will hate you and you pet dog will piss in your bed." -King of Sweden, about Portal 2