Arbiter :}

#1obirickPosted 3/22/2012 5:57:04 PM
I want him in this game :}
---
Fail x10! Max combo! New high score...in fail!
I refuse to take part in this thread....ahh crap
#2devil mingyPosted 3/22/2012 6:00:26 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing him, either... assuming he's still alive.
#3DepictingMenacePosted 3/22/2012 6:28:37 PM
Remember the ending of 3? The Arbiter is back on Earth, which is not where then Chief is.
#4devil mingyPosted 3/22/2012 6:33:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5devil mingyPosted 3/22/2012 6:38:23 PM
They've already said we'll be seeing the old client races of the Covenant. I'd be very surprised if the Elites don't show up. However, Arby's gotta survive first. The way Thursday War is setting up, I wouldn't be surprised to see him killed off.
#6CitadelSecurityPosted 3/22/2012 7:25:32 PM
more liek arbiter ={}
---
Time will tell how far you will go
Lithik0r
#7obirick(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2012 9:03:30 AM
thecauseofallhavic posted...
Remember the ending of 3? The Arbiter is back on Earth, which is not where then Chief is.

Never said he had to meet up with Chief. What if there was a separate game-line, like in Halo 2? I think that would be sick (I loved that idea in Halo 2). Or maybe, when Chief comes out of his cryo-sleep, he sends a transmission, the Sangheli and the USMC triangulate it and come for him. They meet this new threat, and Arby assists Chief in his survival.

Or, we can splice those two ideas together.

Arby doesn't directly meet up with Chief, but that is his goal. He goes to the transmission source of Chief and you have to play through to meet up with him.

I am envisioning a cutscene already...

After playing about half way through the game, occasionally alternating between the two heros, the player finds Chief wandering through a scene/forest/junkyard/desert/snow/Lady Gaga's dressing room/etc, cautiously, aiming down the sights of his AR. Cortana says "Keep your eyes peeled, Chief". The silence fills your ears. Chief hears a rustling behind him, and whips around, prepared to fire. Through the foliage/dust/junk/debris/Lady Gaga's Meat Dress/etc, you see Arby part through, also suspicious of what lies ahead of him behind his obstructed view, energy sword ignited. They both realize it's the other and lower their weapons. Chief says something curt and sarcastic, yet appreciative, while Arby says something deep and wise and just plain badass.

Awww, yeah. Chills already :}
---
Fail x10! Max combo! New high score...in fail!
I refuse to take part in this thread....ahh crap