Official Halo 4 needs to be like halo 1-3 vs Needs to be like Reach topic.

#1Zelda_wood_elfPosted 3/23/2012 5:27:59 PM
The halo comminty is split and some would like halo 4 to be all about competitive play, while some believe halo 4 should give u (armor lock to hide behind, so that u can have a rechargeable shield, on top of your rechrgeable shield, because slowing down the gameplay in a fast paced shooter is great lol), and most importantly should add a random luck factor and make pros miss there head shots, or make them shoot slower(in a fast paced shooter =p).

Lol well the Red team is the team I'm on halo 1-3.
But if u are on the blue team,(Halo reach is amaziing I luv bloom and armor lock and I hope halo4 has these features feel free) feel free to speak your mind.

Point of this topic is to have one place to rage or speak your concerns on how u believe halo4 should be.

Beep, beep,beep, beep
Slayer

Go!!!!!!!
#2_SawyerPosted 3/23/2012 5:30:47 PM
Man, this topic feels... I don't know, it just feels so ****in' official!
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"I don't know why everyone is on your side but when I see and ass i point them out. And you friend, is a big ass" - Rizz02125 to me
#3Xfma100Posted 3/23/2012 5:48:18 PM
Halo 4 should be like Halo 1-3 but also have some things in common with Reach.

Oh, and please no armor lock. It's pretty terrible imo.
And Halo isn't a fast paced shooter. So armor lock is even worse.

As for a luck factor, lol no.
What would be the point of playing if there is a luck factor? A luck factor should only be in things like the slot machine in Reach.
This is Halo, not gambling. (Although it would be great if there was a game type where you could bet credits and whoever wins the game gets all of the credits.)

That's just my opinion on the matter.
#4Zelda_wood_elf(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2012 6:11:39 PM
Xfma100 posted...
Halo 4 should be like Halo 1-3 but also have some things in common with Reach.

Oh, and please no armor lock. It's pretty terrible imo.
And Halo isn't a fast paced shooter. So armor lock is even worse.

As for a luck factor, lol no.
What would be the point of playing if there is a luck factor? A luck factor should only be in things like the slot machine in Reach.
This is Halo, not gambling. (Although it would be great if there was a game type where you could bet credits and whoever wins the game gets all of the credits.)

That's just my opinion on the matter.

Welcome to the red team =)
#5Zelda_wood_elf(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2012 6:16:05 PM
Current score.

Red team: 2 just got a double kill
Blue team: 0

Will the next comment give us a triple kill? Or will a blue team reach fan speak their mind??

We will see =)
#6Nintendonerd15Posted 3/23/2012 6:23:43 PM
Yellow Team

For those who think people who think Halo 4 should NEEDS to be like Halo 1-3 or Reach are not that bright. Yellow Team is also for people who think Halo 4 SHOULD be its own game that has similarities to Halo 1, 2, 3, and Reach but still has it own original ideas that work.

Has there been any 3-way Team Slayers? Because this topic is one now... =D
#7Xfma100Posted 3/23/2012 6:28:21 PM
Nintendonerd15 posted...
Yellow Team

For those who think people who think Halo 4 should NEEDS to be like Halo 1-3 or Reach are not that bright. Yellow Team is also for people who think Halo 4 SHOULD be its own game that has similarities to Halo 1, 2, 3, and Reach but still has it own original ideas that work.

That's the whole point of my post.

It has to have similarities to Halo 1-3 and Reach but also add new things.
#8Nintendonerd15Posted 3/23/2012 6:31:00 PM
Xfma100 posted...
Nintendonerd15 posted...
Yellow Team

Yay!! Welcome to Yellow Team! Here is your official Yellow Team badge, weapon, uniform, and handbook. Glad to have you!
#9Zelda_wood_elf(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2012 6:40:38 PM
Nintendonerd15 posted...
Xfma100 posted...
Nintendonerd15 posted...
Yellow Team

Yay!! Welcome to Yellow Team! Here is your official Yellow Team badge, weapon, uniform, and handbook. Glad to have you!

Darn thief >_> just out of curosity what from reach should it have???

We at the Red team want a new halo that is more similar to halo 1-3 (more competetive while being its on game), the brand new halo apparaoch that is reach failed and I believe we should get back to being more halo and competetive.

So looks like I just got betrayed >_>.

Current score

Red Team 1
Blue team 0
Yellow team 2 >_>
#10Zelda_wood_elf(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2012 6:42:17 PM
Well at least the blue team has not scored, so that's good!