No bloom? Are you serious 343?! Absolutely disgusted they take out innovation.

#1yppoIsPosted 4/1/2012 8:07:09 PM
The addition of bloom and the class system in reach was by far the most cutting edge addition to halo we have ever seen. It added a whole new dimension of gameplay control which is now lost due to whiny BKs who arent pretty good with dmrs.

343 has DROPPED THE BALL and lost a LOYAL fan because they are now prisoners of their own style

down with h4 because reach was by far the greatest halo game ever, the numbers dont lie
---
XBL: SSloppy tweet tweet @BJMoulton I HATE FOREIGN HOSTS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYLMBz6Y5Lw
#2alkahsuPosted 4/1/2012 8:12:41 PM
Lol @ bloom being considered innovation. Bloom made luck/chance a factor in every battle. Bloom was a step backwards and took skill out of the game.
---
99% of my posts are made from my phone so ignore the spelling/grammatical errors.
#3yppoIs(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2012 8:17:49 PM
alkahsu posted...
Lol @ bloom being considered innovation. Bloom made luck/chance a factor in every battle. Bloom was a step backwards and took skill out of the game.

you clearly have no idea.
---
XBL: SSloppy tweet tweet @BJMoulton I HATE FOREIGN HOSTS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYLMBz6Y5Lw
#4alkahsuPosted 4/1/2012 8:23:58 PM(edited)
Even if you pace your shots perfectly your opponent can spam and beat you, thus luck/chance is introduced into the battle and beyond your control.

How is this innovative? Explain how luck makes a game better since I have no idea.
---
99% of my posts are made from my phone so ignore the spelling/grammatical errors.
#5SpiduxUnlimitedPosted 4/1/2012 8:33:19 PM
The bastards.
---
With my middle finger up I'm sayin **** how you feel
GT: SPIDUX
#6CitadelSecurityPosted 4/1/2012 8:41:53 PM(edited)
alkahsu posted...

Obviously you don't know Sloppy very well. He was an MLG pro when they had bloom and never stopped complaining once they took it out. Such a baddie.
---
True neutral
Lithik0r
#7jesse_skaterPosted 4/1/2012 9:42:56 PM
Bloom is the best
---
XBL: xO JESSE Ox
#8DPW666Posted 4/1/2012 9:58:04 PM
Bloom was introduced in the sixth game (5th FPS Halo). It was never meant to be there, it never should have been there. It is a game with a fictional setting, so perfect shooting guns is part of that fictional setting.

Bloom was s***. The removal of bloom puts more hope into Halo 4 for me, and I have been with Halo from the start.
---
http://www.trueachievements.com/Denial048.htm
Times attacked by Mod Squad since 20/10/11: 25
#9WebHead-Posted 4/1/2012 10:54:55 PM

bloom, i dont care about, classes I do, this isnt call of duty how is that innovation. just give me my 1 - 50 rank system back and ill let you do what you want deal?

#10That1GuyyPosted 4/2/2012 5:46:31 AM
CitadelSecurity posted...
alkahsu posted...

Obviously you don't know Sloppy very well. He was an MLG pro when they had bloom and never stopped complaining once they took it out. Such a baddie.

This. Come on, guys. Don't fall for the slop's little babby's first troll deal.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.