firefight was always boring instead

#1rotevilnemisisPosted 4/8/2012 11:37:16 AM
They should add a survival mode involving non gun weilding flood. Firefight for one is like horde and two basically just a campaign level with more and more enemies that spawn the more you kill. Never once did i feel like i was really trying to survive. Thus a survival mode with flood would be like zombies from cod( id like to add i despise all cods except for this game mode due to the fact of trying to actually survive and the fun it brings to me and my friends trying to make it farther than we did before) that being said thoughts? Forgot to add it would be easy to make traps like the fire traps. For example make it so you spen money to make a plasma door come up for a little to give you and your teammates a break. Perks could easily be implemented like overshield( Juggernaug) thoughts?
---
only the great ones return
#2Hazmat963Posted 4/8/2012 11:39:53 AM
Or they should bring back firefight from ODST, which was actually exciting.
---
R.I.P Marauder Shields, 2012-2186 CE
DERP
#3SageOfChaosPosted 4/8/2012 11:46:30 AM
I like the new co-op experience they making to replace FF. Survival mode would be cool but I really don't like Zombies in CoD. I played it a lot because my friends enjoyed it but I don't like running around like an idiot trying to survive zombies. I prefer a more last stand sorta thing. Sort of like that battle in the desert in the movie Starship troopers. A base with turrets and soldiers along the walls fighting off hordes of enemies. FF was not like this at all.
---
GamerTag: SageOfChaos
PSN ID: Clutch_Jackson
#4rotevilnemisis(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2012 11:49:07 AM
Ok even a last stand mode would be more fun the firefight was imo. Defend a base with limited ammo as enemies bum rush you. Now that sounds fun
---
#5SageOfChaosPosted 4/8/2012 11:52:47 AM
rotevilnemisis posted...
Ok even a last stand mode would be more fun the firefight was imo. Defend a base with limited ammo as enemies bum rush you. Now that sounds fun

Yes... hell yes. Exactly what I mean =D
---
GamerTag: SageOfChaos
PSN ID: Clutch_Jackson
#6lordsofshadowPosted 4/8/2012 2:59:12 PM
Hazmat963 posted...

This omg this wtf happened...
#7appleturnover87Posted 4/8/2012 3:01:01 PM
Hazmat963 posted...

Yeah I'm not really a big firefight fan but ODST's was way more fun than Reach's.
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#8magxPosted 4/8/2012 3:03:22 PM
appleturnover87 posted...
Hazmat963 posted...

Yeah I'm not really a big firefight fan but ODST's was way more fun than Reach's.

What changed?
---
http://www.marioslastname.com/ http://magx01.blogspot.com/
<3 Ninja Gaiden Black! I want Dynamite Cop XBLA!
#9SandblastedSkidPosted 4/8/2012 6:01:38 PM
magx posted...
appleturnover87 posted...
Hazmat963 posted...

What changed?

More enemies, being able to customize skulls and enemy types deployed...

Only thing better about ODSTs FF was the maps..

And jump pack brutes.
---
XBL GT: g0tchclone002
If you havin' hull problems I feel bad 'fo you son. I got 99 problems but a breach aint one.
#10rotevilnemisis(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2012 10:31:04 AM
Bump
---