I don't see how these changes are so hard to get use to.

#1knightimexPosted 4/8/2012 2:01:04 PM
Rapid re-spawn?

* Stop being selfish thinking about yourself and actually work together with your teammates.
A functional squad can easily take out 2 stragglers as firepower will likely out weigh theirs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random item drops

* Don't camp. You're given sprint as standard for a reason.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those 2 changes alone will be very easy to work with.
I'm disturbed that many will struggle to adapt to something so simple.
---
The only time you'll ever hear a ninja is when someone says: "A Ninja".
#2armpitsrulePosted 4/8/2012 2:01:58 PM
no
---
BDW621
Bang Bang
#3DoomkillaPosted 4/8/2012 2:04:27 PM
armpitsrule posted...
no

Yes.
---
"Zedd used to tell me that if the road is easy, you're likely going the wrong way." -Richard Rahl
#4Famine_10f4Posted 4/8/2012 2:06:01 PM

I don't have a problem with either of those either. I'm sure for objective game types there will be a wait time before spawning again, for team death match though it shouldn't matter.

#5knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2012 2:08:06 PM
All objective games from all fps games have a wait timer.

I thought this was common knowledge?
---
The only time you'll ever hear a ninja is when someone says: "A Ninja".
#6BANDlCOOTPosted 4/8/2012 2:16:06 PM

All objective games from all fps games have a wait timer.

I thought this was common knowledge?

Yeah that's true. They'll only apply the instant respawn to slayer gametypes and community stuff.

I wonder if the random weapon drops can splatter you...
---
True Story.
#7kamencPosted 4/9/2012 11:34:01 AM
I think the random weapon respawns actually make for more interesting and competitive play. Map control will be much more important now since ur not sure where that sniper will respawn. It also will make playing maps less repetitive since it won't be the sane rush here for rockets, snipe whatever.

Sure it could backfire and not be good but it seems like ( from this change at least) they might make things better. I'm waiting to see game informer before judging and not giving into rumors.

Also instant respawns means possible removal of extermination medal. ( if u think about it)
---
Xbox live account was stolen. 12-6-11. I hate ppl. I got it back 12-26-11.
#8alkahsuPosted 4/9/2012 2:53:54 PM
kamenc posted...

Also instant respawns means possible removal of extermination medal. ( if u think about it)

Exterminations will still be in objective games and exterminations were already meaningless in Reach since Bungie screwed up the coding for that medal.
---
99% of my posts are made from my phone so ignore the spelling/grammatical errors.
#9jester48Posted 4/9/2012 3:27:49 PM
kamenc posted...
I think the random weapon respawns actually make for more interesting and competitive play. Map control will be much more important now since ur not sure where that sniper will respawn. It also will make playing maps less repetitive since it won't be the sane rush here for rockets, snipe whatever.

Sure it could backfire and not be good but it seems like ( from this change at least) they might make things better. I'm waiting to see game informer before judging and not giving into rumors.

Random will never add to competitive play.
---
XBL GT: Jester was good
#10appleturnover87Posted 4/9/2012 3:44:27 PM
jester48 posted...
kamenc posted...

Random will never add to competitive play.

Exactly. This isn't a case of whether or not the change will be bad, it's a case of how bad will it be? Hopefully this is something that only pertains to playlists like rumble pit and such. I was also thinking they could have set power weapon spawns but the power weapon that spawned would be randomized. Of course that's still ****ing dumb but it's not as bad as stuff spawning anywhere on the map.
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?