Realistically: yeah the changes are questionable, but they are easily adapted to

#1yppoIsPosted 4/9/2012 11:49:44 AM
So the top tier players will still be top tier, and the casuals who have the awareness of a cabbage will still have the awareness of a cabbage, even though they might get a few kills from the rocket launcher that randomly fell from the sky and landed 8 feet away from them.

Slayers gonna slay and casual players gonna play. Halo 4 may sound horrible, but I think it'll actually be playable. 90% of people shunned Reach for a while (I was one of them) but once I learned to control the questionable additions in my favor it made the game extremely easy. Adapting will honestly take a little while, but once done I will be a monster.

Mark my words H4GB, I will be a monster at Halo 4.

/end typical cocky sloppy rant
---
XBL: SSloppy tweet tweet @BJMoulton I HATE FOREIGN HOSTS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYLMBz6Y5Lw
#2OR3OPosted 4/9/2012 12:06:47 PM
oreo fo sho and yppols top duo h4 watch out kids
---
i miss h2 and h3gb
#3yppoIs(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2012 12:07:26 PM
OR3O posted...
oreo fo sho and yppols top duo h4 watch out kids

this you already know.
---
XBL: SSloppy tweet tweet @BJMoulton I HATE FOREIGN HOSTS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYLMBz6Y5Lw
#4iRGushPosted 4/9/2012 12:19:19 PM
I AgRee
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#5MrGreedPosted 4/9/2012 3:09:01 PM
Pretty much
---
I like my pet cat. - bladedwraith
#6jester48Posted 4/9/2012 3:23:16 PM
Well obviously the bad players laughing that good players can't adapt will still get destroyed by the good players that are complaining. It's not that I worry about being beaten by casuals with the new changes...it's just I will be infuriated when a random sniper/rocket drop basically decides a close game against competent players.

If I lose a game, I want it to be because I got outplayed, and not because you randomly went all-in pre-flop and got the nut straight on the river.
---
XBL GT: Jester was good
#7ripin12Posted 4/9/2012 3:32:02 PM
has anyone ever considered that the weapon spawn may be random at the very beginning of the match, and then the weapons just respawn in those locations, therefore making the map seem fresh every time, rather than someone camping the same spot every time you play that map
---
<RAH>
#8DISTURBED157Posted 4/9/2012 5:55:12 PM
ripin12 posted...
has anyone ever considered that the weapon spawn may be random at the very beginning of the match, and then the weapons just respawn in those locations, therefore making the map seem fresh every time, rather than someone camping the same spot every time you play that map

you can speculate all you want. we'll only know when the final version is out.
what is with halo and randomness becoming part of the equation?
---
It wasn't me it was the one armed man