So, is it just me, or is the game kinda flying in under the radar?

#1LyrmPosted 4/9/2012 4:35:20 PM
It just seems so

unhyped so far. Not a bad thing per say.

Just odd to me.
#2_SawyerPosted 4/9/2012 4:36:28 PM
Oh no, it's definitely on the radar. But it's been identified as an enemy combatant, so it's under fire.
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"I don't know why everyone is on your side but when I see and ass i point them out. And you friend, is a big ass" - Rizz02125 to me
#3fullmetalyanalPosted 4/9/2012 4:48:45 PM
Yeah people are aware of it but no one really knows what to make of it because it could either be really good or bad. I hope it doesn't turn out like Reach. Which was fun but for some reason wasn't as addicting as halo 3, I feel like that was the class loadouts fault.
---
Gt-fullmetal9yanal I hate most of you. This has been entrusted to me. http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh291/sly_reflex/trollomen.png
#4SergioMach5Posted 4/9/2012 4:53:20 PM
fullmetalyanal posted...
people are aware of it but no one really knows what to make of it because it could either be really good or bad
^
also TC, wait until Treyarch puts out a teaser trailer for Call of Duty 9, and chances are that would top the board list. Halo 4 has finally hit the top 10 but I dont think itll be in a solid top spot until a few months before the actual release.
---
Delighted True Crime: Hong Kong is back in production as Sleeping Dogs!
#5iRGushPosted 4/9/2012 4:56:29 PM
SergioMach5 posted...
fullmetalyanal posted...
people are aware of it but no one really knows what to make of it because it could either be really good or bad
^
also TC, wait until Treyarch puts out a teaser trailer for Call of Duty 9, and chances are that would top the board list. Halo 4 has finally hit the top 10 but I dont think itll be in a solid top spot until a few months before the actual release.

Halo probably only hit top 10 because of the buzz over the game informer scans.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#6Firespray85Posted 4/9/2012 6:44:26 PM
After a game like Reach... I'm surprised that people still play that game.
---
XBL Gamertag: styleFATAL
New Achievement: GEORGE W. BUSH (50) - Complete an assault game without ever finding the bomb