So, is it just me, or is the game kinda flying in under the radar?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. So, is it just me, or is the game kinda flying in under the radar?

User Info: Lyrm

Lyrm
4 years ago#1
It just seems so

unhyped so far. Not a bad thing per say.

Just odd to me.

User Info: _Sawyer

_Sawyer
4 years ago#2
Oh no, it's definitely on the radar. But it's been identified as an enemy combatant, so it's under fire.
Teh Real Dejkha
"I don't know why everyone is on your side but when I see and ass i point them out. And you friend, is a big ass" - Rizz02125 to me

User Info: fullmetalyanal

fullmetalyanal
4 years ago#3
Yeah people are aware of it but no one really knows what to make of it because it could either be really good or bad. I hope it doesn't turn out like Reach. Which was fun but for some reason wasn't as addicting as halo 3, I feel like that was the class loadouts fault.
Gt-fullmetal9yanal I hate most of you. This has been entrusted to me. http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh291/sly_reflex/trollomen.png

User Info: SergioMach5

SergioMach5
4 years ago#4
fullmetalyanal posted...
people are aware of it but no one really knows what to make of it because it could either be really good or bad
^
also TC, wait until Treyarch puts out a teaser trailer for Call of Duty 9, and chances are that would top the board list. Halo 4 has finally hit the top 10 but I dont think itll be in a solid top spot until a few months before the actual release.
Delighted True Crime: Hong Kong is back in production as Sleeping Dogs!

User Info: iRGush

iRGush
4 years ago#5
SergioMach5 posted...
fullmetalyanal posted...
people are aware of it but no one really knows what to make of it because it could either be really good or bad
^
also TC, wait until Treyarch puts out a teaser trailer for Call of Duty 9, and chances are that would top the board list. Halo 4 has finally hit the top 10 but I dont think itll be in a solid top spot until a few months before the actual release.

Halo probably only hit top 10 because of the buzz over the game informer scans.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

User Info: Firespray85

Firespray85
4 years ago#6
After a game like Reach... I'm surprised that people still play that game.
XBL Gamertag: styleFATAL
New Achievement: GEORGE W. BUSH (50) - Complete an assault game without ever finding the bomb
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. So, is it just me, or is the game kinda flying in under the radar?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived