I as a Halo player who started in CE, would like some of these changes.

#1ThatAwesomePosted 4/9/2012 7:39:18 PM
Sprinting would be nice, having to walk half a map to kill someone was a pain but you had the ability to grab long range weapons like the sniper or BR to kill. Sprinting would make objective games funner since you have more chance of winning/saving the objective.

Instant respawn, not sure if gusta. That would ruin the feeling to Halo slayer, a noob would instantly go to hunt you or something, plus, how will I be able to teabag those who are noobier than me?!

Only spartans in multiplayer? That's okay with me, I think they're badass and you don't even see yourself when playing.

Spartan Ops? The only thing is that it has the same name as Spec Ops from CoD but it will probably be nothing like it. I'm sure of it.

Random weapon drops? This would ruin the aspect that pro players would go to the power weapons to avoid noobs from using them and killing them, I guess this kind of adds a luck factor of getting a power weapon but I'm sure a pro player would be able to kill the user of the power weapon or get it himself.

im tired gooby plz
#2masterchief6154Posted 4/9/2012 8:15:58 PM
My thoughts on the subject are simple.

I don't like CoD, or Battlefield. I DO like Halo. Halo can add any features it wants, even if they closely resemble/copy either of the others, so long as they add the Halo flavor to it.

Really, it's kind of like Vanilla Coke. I don't like vanilla, but I do like Vanilla Coke, because of the Coke part that is still there.

By the way, I've been playing Halo since CE as well.
---
Nice doing business with you.
#3megametroidPosted 4/9/2012 8:21:34 PM
I've said it before, but as far as I'm concerned true Halo games died with Bungie leaving. This game is a bastard child, so if it turns out to be fun I'll be pleasantly surprised, and if it's crap I won't be surprised at all. Personally I think the multiplayer changes have potential, but I'm more interested in the story and campaign at the moment.
#4DISTURBED157Posted 4/10/2012 3:40:10 PM
^ sorry but bungie killed halo with reach. it didn't die because they left. they left because they were told to because they murdered halo
---
It wasn't me it was the one armed man
#5iRGushPosted 4/10/2012 4:23:21 PM
DISTURBED157 posted...
^ sorry but bungie killed halo with reach. it didn't die because they left. they left because they were told to because they murdered halo

http://troll.me/2011/07/28/jackie-chan-whut/wtf-5/
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#6randomperson117Posted 4/10/2012 4:37:42 PM
masterchief6154 posted...

I don't like CoD, or Battlefield. I DO like Halo. Halo can add any features it wants, even if they closely resemble/copy either of the others, so long as they add the Halo flavor to it.

Really, it's kind of like Vanilla Coke. I don't like vanilla, but I do like Vanilla Coke, because of the Coke part that is still there.

Very well said. I personally like CoD and Battlefield, so if this works out well, it'll be like the best of both worlds! :D
---
LIVE GT: Hero of Time777 PSN ID: CactusPuncher777
Steam ID: TheHeroOfTime777
#7coldisgoodPosted 4/10/2012 5:00:14 PM
100% agree with disturbed157.
You didn't mention you want the ranking system back tc...that should be in there if it's ever going to feel like a true halo game again
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth
#8BlueRunway05Posted 4/10/2012 5:24:53 PM
ThatAwesome posted...

Random weapon drops? This would ruin the aspect that pro players would go to the power weapons to avoid noobs from using them and killing them, I guess this kind of adds a luck factor of getting a power weapon but I'm sure a pro player would be able to kill the user of the power weapon or get it himself.

Didn't you hear how it was going to work? Frankie said that the "random" weapon drops will have a pattern, a predictability that would still allow map control. I'm thinking what he meant is that there will be weapon rotation, so weapons won't stay in one place.
---
Friendly Fire isn't Hoping Halo 4 to be good!
#9darksolgamerPosted 4/10/2012 5:45:20 PM
BlueRunway05 posted...
ThatAwesome posted...

Didn't you hear how it was going to work? Frankie said that the "random" weapon drops will have a pattern, a predictability that would still allow map control. I'm thinking what he meant is that there will be weapon rotation, so weapons won't stay in one place.

Like how in Gears 3 there's different weapon spawns every other round maybe?
---
"I'm gonna pay him a...what do you call it? A beating! Yeah, I'm gonna pay him a beating!"
#100pt1muzPr1m3Posted 4/11/2012 12:32:53 PM
masterchief6154 posted...

I have the same thoughts.
---
Twenty-three is number one!