I as a Halo player who started in CE, would like some of these changes.

#11Xfma100Posted 4/11/2012 12:41:54 PM
masterchief6154 posted...
My thoughts on the subject are simple.

I don't like CoD, or Battlefield. I DO like Halo. Halo can add any features it wants, even if they closely resemble/copy either of the others, so long as they add the Halo flavor to it.

Really, it's kind of like Vanilla Coke. I don't like vanilla, but I do like Vanilla Coke, because of the Coke part that is still there.

By the way, I've been playing Halo since CE as well.

No offense, but from the way I read your post, it basically said this to me:

"I don't care how much Halo changes, as long as it looks like Halo in appearance!"

OR:

"I don't care if a future Halo plays like a different game, as long as it's called Halo I will love it!"

Either way, it sounds kind of hypocritical imo.

Also, I dislike some of these changes, and I have also been playing Halo since CE.
So just putting that out there, there are people on both sides of the argument.

Also, I like chocolate and dislike peanut butter. I also like Reese's peanut butter cups.
I also like CoD and I like Halo. However, I do not want Halo to become more like CoD with each installment.

But again, everyone has a different opinion.
#12BigCatFivePosted 4/11/2012 1:37:58 PM
"Instant respawn, not sure if gusta. That would ruin the feeling to Halo slayer, a noob would instantly go to hunt you or something, plus, how will I be able to teabag those who are noobier than me?!"

And I just realized that would eliminate tea bagging... Wow.
#13lderivedxPosted 4/11/2012 1:40:24 PM

And I just realized that would eliminate tea bagging... Wow.

No, it won't.
---
XD your logic is beyond flawless. In fact, it's so far beyond flawless that it's gone full circle and become completely moronic. - Burnzie
#14UltiMaxiusPosted 4/11/2012 1:59:30 PM
So you pretty much want CoD with a Halo Skin.
---
I'm From Fresno CA.
http://imgur.com/HmOMd
#15vogelkackePosted 4/11/2012 2:03:20 PM
UltiMaxius posted...
So you pretty much want CoD with a Halo Skin.

halo will never be call of duty or like it

after seeing these screenshots + the making of vid i think it stayed pretty much the same with some changes and thats a good thing
#16Uber_Soldat_200Posted 4/11/2012 2:15:19 PM
I have been a halo fan/player since CE and these changes after thinking about it i dont mind really. Halo is the reason i bought my xbox and i love the universe so much that i have 2 halo tattoos. There is so much story and ideas that microsoft can use that i dont mind how many games or books come out.
---
GT: Kaiju Spartan. "No you're doing it all wrong here let me show you"
"Nice demonstration sarge""oh shut up". (Red vs. Blue).