Anyone read Glasslands?

#1smackadackadooPosted 4/11/2012 6:44:50 AM
Apparently there will be a link in the stories and I'm excited that for the first time the existence of the other spartans will be cannonized in the games. Any ideas how the stories will go together?
#2darksolgamerPosted 4/11/2012 6:54:00 AM
At least in multiplayer we already know it ties in with the novels, seeing how it all takes place on the ship UNSC Infinity with everyone playing as Spartan IV's
---
"I'm gonna pay him a...what do you call it? A beating! Yeah, I'm gonna pay him a beating!"
#3Uber_Soldat_200Posted 4/11/2012 7:03:37 AM
Glasslands itroduced the infinity ship and the spartan 4s but not too much was said about them. Hopefully the next noval willl provide more info other than the spartan 4s are soldiers who volunteered for the program. There is also suppossed to be a third book but what getts me is the thursday war is coming out in october and we really dont know when the game is coming out so if the third book has anything to dowith halo 4 it would have to be between 4 and 5 or something.
---
GT: Kaiju Spartan. "No you're doing it all wrong here let me show you"
"Nice demonstration sarge""oh shut up". (Red vs. Blue).
#4SrgtStalkerPosted 4/11/2012 7:18:31 AM
I liked it a lot the third forerunner book is supposed to come out early 2013 idk why though it needs to be earlier
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
#5Peter_Griffin33Posted 4/11/2012 8:39:52 AM
The second Forerunner novel revealed quite abit about who we may be facing and who might be returning.
---
GT: Chucky2sRevenge. Currently playing-New Vegas, GoW3, Perfect Dark, BF3, CivRev, and Brink
#6JuhanorPosted 4/11/2012 12:48:38 PM
I didn't care for much of the book (not enough research into the lore and as such, poor characterization), but I'm glad that 343i is doing what Bungie never did much of, and that's bringing the greater story in line with the games.