do we have confirmation that this will be co-op same console?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. do we have confirmation that this will be co-op same console?

User Info: KirilFalara

KirilFalara
4 years ago#1
will i be able to play through the campaign 2 player, same console, with a second controllor plugged in? and will this still have the classic halo 4 player splitscreen same console multiplayer?

or is this doing the absolutely idiotic bull **** that half the rest of multiplayer game spull, where you need to buy 4 consoles, 4 online passes, 4 entire seperate systems and games, JUST to be able to play with your actual real life friends?

any answers would be FANTASTIC.

User Info: Kactusman

Kactusman
4 years ago#2
Idk but i don't think there will be online passes. If they do that I honestly believe that'll be the final nail in the coffin for Halo4 < that's just based on all the butthurt from the multiplayer scans. As for co-op, it's confirmed there is co-op but I'm not sure if you can on the same console.
Splendid Isolation

KirilFalara
4 years ago#3
i DRASTICally hope its same console.

i DISPISE when games that SHOULD have same console multiplayer, end up not getting it due to developer greed.

mass effect 3 shouldve had same console multiplayer :/

so should ALOT of games that dont.

Kactusman
4 years ago#4
KirilFalara posted...
i DRASTICally hope its same console.

i DISPISE when games that SHOULD have same console multiplayer, end up not getting it due to developer greed.

mass effect 3 shouldve had same console multiplayer :/

so should ALOT of games that dont.

Microsoft is the publisher for halo4 and kinda the boss of it in a way, Microsoft already gets profit from xbl so I don't see why they would. In my opinion I think it's the publishers greed that's wants those online passes, but on the same note I can see why they do it.
Splendid Isolation GT: ToD Kactus

KirilFalara
4 years ago#5
well, IMO halos always been the best for multiplayer with friends.

playing games with friends in the same room is drastically more fun than playing with random people online.

Kactusman
4 years ago#6
We just gotta wait and see :/
Splendid Isolation GT: ToD Kactus

User Info: BlueRunway05

BlueRunway05
4 years ago#7
Here's all the answer as of present!

http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst74939_Nothing-But-The-Facts--Unbiased-Confirmed-Details.aspx

Scroll down a little bit and look for the Co-op campaign.

And for the system co-op? I think it mentions it right here!

http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/Games/overview/halo4

Look at the right side of the screen. You'll see the numbers of players allowed.
Friendly Fire isn't Hoping Halo 4 to be good!
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. do we have confirmation that this will be co-op same console?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived