do we have confirmation that this will be co-op same console?

#1KirilFalaraPosted 4/13/2012 2:26:25 PM
will i be able to play through the campaign 2 player, same console, with a second controllor plugged in? and will this still have the classic halo 4 player splitscreen same console multiplayer?

or is this doing the absolutely idiotic bull **** that half the rest of multiplayer game spull, where you need to buy 4 consoles, 4 online passes, 4 entire seperate systems and games, JUST to be able to play with your actual real life friends?

any answers would be FANTASTIC.
#2KactusmanPosted 4/13/2012 2:40:27 PM
Idk but i don't think there will be online passes. If they do that I honestly believe that'll be the final nail in the coffin for Halo4 < that's just based on all the butthurt from the multiplayer scans. As for co-op, it's confirmed there is co-op but I'm not sure if you can on the same console.
---
Splendid Isolation
#3KirilFalara(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2012 2:50:58 PM
i DRASTICally hope its same console.

i DISPISE when games that SHOULD have same console multiplayer, end up not getting it due to developer greed.

mass effect 3 shouldve had same console multiplayer :/

so should ALOT of games that dont.
#4KactusmanPosted 4/13/2012 2:55:57 PM
KirilFalara posted...
i DRASTICally hope its same console.

i DISPISE when games that SHOULD have same console multiplayer, end up not getting it due to developer greed.

mass effect 3 shouldve had same console multiplayer :/

so should ALOT of games that dont.

Microsoft is the publisher for halo4 and kinda the boss of it in a way, Microsoft already gets profit from xbl so I don't see why they would. In my opinion I think it's the publishers greed that's wants those online passes, but on the same note I can see why they do it.
---
Splendid Isolation GT: ToD Kactus
#5KirilFalara(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2012 3:06:47 PM
well, IMO halos always been the best for multiplayer with friends.

playing games with friends in the same room is drastically more fun than playing with random people online.
#6KactusmanPosted 4/13/2012 3:08:48 PM
We just gotta wait and see :/
---
Splendid Isolation GT: ToD Kactus
#7BlueRunway05Posted 4/13/2012 3:54:05 PM
Here's all the answer as of present!

http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst74939_Nothing-But-The-Facts--Unbiased-Confirmed-Details.aspx

Scroll down a little bit and look for the Co-op campaign.

And for the system co-op? I think it mentions it right here!

http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/Games/overview/halo4

Look at the right side of the screen. You'll see the numbers of players allowed.
---
Friendly Fire isn't Hoping Halo 4 to be good!