I DEMAND a permanent fiesta playlist

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I DEMAND a permanent fiesta playlist

User Info: warior55

warior55
4 years ago#1
You know you want it.

The most fun I ever had in any Halo game was playing fiesta for a double xp weekend back in Halo 3. Its the only playlist where I can actually just not care at all about my k/d or whether I win or not, its just pure chaos.
Wont change this sig until Mirrors Edge gets a sequel.
Started 7/27/11.

User Info: happypor100pre

happypor100pre
4 years ago#2
Motion denied
(screams) NEEEEXT.
GT-Goldchampion200

User Info: SergioMach5

SergioMach5
4 years ago#3
I dont really see the point in it having a playlist of its own. I liked it, but only in moderation of double exp weekends. Any more than that and its all about luck. Try winning with a plasma repeater against a rocket launcher/laser

On that not, I would not mind seeing the double exp weekends return, missed that in Reach
Delighted True Crime: Hong Kong is back in production as Sleeping Dogs!

User Info: appleturnover87

appleturnover87
4 years ago#4
No. go play action sack.
What's love got to do, got to do with it?

User Info: BANDlCOOT

BANDlCOOT
4 years ago#5

I dont really see the point in it having a playlist of its own. I liked it, but only in moderation of double exp weekends. Any more than that and its all about luck.

This.

Then I can make another fiestatage with horrible music from Duran Duran!
True Story.

User Info: MrGreed

MrGreed
4 years ago#6
SergioMach5 posted...
I dont really see the point in it having a playlist of its own. I liked it, but only in moderation of double exp weekends. Any more than that and its all about luck. Try winning with a plasma repeater against a rocket launcher/laser

On that not, I would not mind seeing the double exp weekends return, missed that in Reach

This is what I think. Fun gametype but having its on playlist I wouldn't play it very much it be boring after awhile.
GT: Scharmberg
PSN: Scharmberg
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I DEMAND a permanent fiesta playlist

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived