I DEMAND a permanent fiesta playlist

#1warior55Posted 4/13/2012 1:29:35 PM
You know you want it.

The most fun I ever had in any Halo game was playing fiesta for a double xp weekend back in Halo 3. Its the only playlist where I can actually just not care at all about my k/d or whether I win or not, its just pure chaos.
---
Wont change this sig until Mirrors Edge gets a sequel.
Started 7/27/11.
#2happypor100prePosted 4/13/2012 1:32:42 PM
Motion denied
(screams) NEEEEXT.
---
GT-Goldchampion200
#3SergioMach5Posted 4/13/2012 1:32:49 PM
I dont really see the point in it having a playlist of its own. I liked it, but only in moderation of double exp weekends. Any more than that and its all about luck. Try winning with a plasma repeater against a rocket launcher/laser

On that not, I would not mind seeing the double exp weekends return, missed that in Reach
---
Delighted True Crime: Hong Kong is back in production as Sleeping Dogs!
#4appleturnover87Posted 4/13/2012 1:32:59 PM
No. go play action sack.
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#5BANDlCOOTPosted 4/13/2012 1:52:30 PM

I dont really see the point in it having a playlist of its own. I liked it, but only in moderation of double exp weekends. Any more than that and its all about luck.

This.

Then I can make another fiestatage with horrible music from Duran Duran!
---
True Story.
#6MrGreedPosted 4/13/2012 2:01:53 PM
SergioMach5 posted...
I dont really see the point in it having a playlist of its own. I liked it, but only in moderation of double exp weekends. Any more than that and its all about luck. Try winning with a plasma repeater against a rocket launcher/laser

On that not, I would not mind seeing the double exp weekends return, missed that in Reach

This is what I think. Fun gametype but having its on playlist I wouldn't play it very much it be boring after awhile.
---
GT: Scharmberg
PSN: Scharmberg